Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

THIS IS MY FAV PART OF ANY PRE RELEASE OH MY GOD LETS CELEBRATE GIRLIES GOD IS ALMOST IN OUR MIDST

ShabbyHeavenlyAnteater-size_restricted.g

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i wish we had a music video for dealer with a lots of drugs, sex, violence and love, in a very caotic, dirty and small house. Inspired by jesse and Jane from breaking bed. unfortunely the culture is so boring and people get scary with anything. 

Tullachorando.gif

1 minute ago, juniorwaldoorf said:

i wish we had a music video for dealer with a lots of drugs, sex, violence and love, in a very caotic, dirty and small house. Inspired by jesse and Jane from breaking bed. unfortunely the culture is so boring and people get scary with anything. 

Tullachorando.gif

let's collab on a fan made mv :smile2:

faSE.gif

Just now, sjatib said:

Remember when COTCC's cover was revealed after months of highest of expectations...?

@IanadeIrey's many many covers really had us hyped for the album cover :thumb2:

thankfully all of BB's covers are absolutely beautiful! :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

Im so excited  for BEAUTIFUL, guys. They said that she talks about the past, Jim and etc. I hope it has a clearer handwriting, like the old ones. I want something like yayo, pawn shop blues, white dress, religion. I love it when she writes about her past.

1 minute ago, juniorwaldoorf said:

Im so excited  for BEAUTIFUL, guys. They said that she talks about the past, Jim and etc. I hope it has a clearer handwriting, like the old ones. I want something like yayo, pawn shop blues, white dress, religion. I love it when she writes about her past.

Wait is religion about alcohool?

Just now, Sadaurora said:

Wait is religion about alcohool?

Religion is obviously about her past, I really think it is about her relationship with K. I think Beautiful its not about alcohol, but about the time she used to drink a lot, love a lot and have the time of her life. 

Lets wait and see. 

Friendly reminder to keep this thread on the topic of Blue Banisters!

Off topic conversations can be had at 

:hype:

poor @Elle logging on later :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

The album should be released in dolby atmos on apple music. And I also wanted a face-to-face interview with Zane Lowe, much better than going to talk to the BBC. Sorry guys, I talk a lot about marketing because I work with this in the industry. i cant help it.

lol

wtf is going on I dont check LB for a day and come back to just utter... confusion?  like not a single post in this thread makes sense :toofunny: what leaked what new info do we have?

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif