Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, pin up galore said:

wtf is going on I dont check LB for a day and come back to just utter... confusion?  like not a single post in this thread makes sense :toofunny: what leaked what new info do we have?

well... apparently a snippet of beautiful's acapella leaked :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, imenos said:

On that site someone just uploaded a 99mb file named blue banisters C3 zip, i dont know what to do 

C3.. do you guys remember that cocc photo when it leaked

1 minute ago, juniorwaldoorf said:

The album should be released in dolby atmos on apple music. And I also wanted a face-to-face interview with Zane Lowe, much better than going to talk to the BBC. Sorry guys, I talk a lot about marketing because I work with this in the industry. i cant help it.

lol

all of her albums would work amazingly with dolby atmos!! I really miss her interviews, she hasn't had any since NFR and it's always when she talks about the new album in detail!

I know the album "tells her story" and "Doesn't do much else" but I really wanna know about the songs!

"Don’t forget me"

UM????

Spoiler

Once again it sounds so fake but so real 

imageproxy.jpg

Can you believe that this all started with arcadialovesong2018 complaining about Lana's family and now we're here? 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

We have snippets of Thunder final, If You Lie Down With Me, and Beautiful now... yall omg what da hell is going on

since when did we have a snippet of blue banisters' version of thunder? :raven: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

all of her albums would work amazingly with dolby atmos!! I really miss her interviews, she hasn't had any since NFR and it's always when she talks about the new album in detail!

I know the album "tells her story" and "Doesn't do much else" but I really wanna know about the songs!

Yes, I agree. I think all the albuns could be added in dolby atmos. Ultraviolence must me insane! 

About the interviews, I agree too. I don't like BBC interviews, they are shallow and don't go deep into music. It would be perfect with Zane because he knows how to just focus on music. But I also think she shouldn't do too many interviews. It seems that in this era we will have less exposure than in the Honeymoon era.