Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

IYLDWM Spoiler!

Spoiler

The layering on the vocal take is super surprising! It’s almost…pop-like? I expected it to be really stripped back, but maybe this one will have heavier production?? I’m excited to see how it turns out!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

IYLDWM Spoiler!

Hide contents

The layering on the vocal take is super surprising! It’s almost…pop-like? I expected it to be really stripped back, but maybe this one will have heavier production?? I’m excited to see how it turns out!

Spoiler

Yes!! It feels like such an old Lizzy song I love it!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Say Yes to Heaven said:

It's worth mentioning that the 2 snippets of songs we haven't heard before are both filtered acapellas so not entirely indicative of sound besides melody and lyrics

imagine filtering acapellas of songs which aren't out yet and posting snippets of it... do these people have NOTHING else to do? :toofunny:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, gsnlp said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It has a new vocal take, strings and it builds from piano to drums it’s amazing 

Spoiler

strings :defeated: build up :defeated:

my already favourite song about to become my favourite song wbk 

Spoiler

Everyone who listened to the Thunder leak on their way to the ear doctor

trisha-paytas-driving.gif

imageproxy.jpg

I don't know. I'm not so convinced...

Spoiler

Thunder for example, the vocals sound filtered in some parts, similar to the ones I used for the fake leak. The instrumental is great, so it could be real. It wouldn't be the first time leakers have the instrumentals before the actual songs... (See Babylon Haus Labs for example) 

IFLDWM is obviously filtered, but it sounds too... Demo-ish? And Beautiful... the vocals don't sound too recent, kind of like her old voice. 

She's the queen of reusing lyrics and melodies, so maybe they're unleaked songs with similar lyrics? :um2: 

I still want them tho

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: