Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Wiiiiild!!! That some of you haven't listened to ANY BB songs so far (amazing willpower, I could never :toofunny:) meanwhile others are twerking to even the potato quality BB leaks due to zero self control (including me :toofunny:

The energy in here :hype::illumilana2:

This better not leak in full cause I haven't even listened to Dealer yet :thumb2: but I don't know if I'd have the self control to not hear the full thing when it's out there.

Also I just know Lana has a selfie in her Honeymoon's draft with a new album announcement ready to be posted on the 23rd :smile2:

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

This better not leak in full cause I haven't even listened to Dealer yet :thumb2: but I don't know if I'd have the self control to not hear the full thing when it's out there.

Also I just know Lana has a selfie in her Honeymoon's draft with a new album announcement ready to be posted on the 23rd :smile2:

Can’t wait for the next QFTC :kris::oprah4:

Cried like a baby to that version of Th*nder….it’s surprisingly the first time that the incoming BB release has actually felt real to me, and the new mix of the song is so perfect :defeated:

Spoiler

That stripped back first chorus…..The weird string accents….What a track :flutter:

On 10/12/2021 at 4:44 AM, Araby said:

Cried like a baby to that version of Th*nder….it’s surprisingly the first time that the incoming BB release has actually felt real to me, and the new mix of the song is so perfect :defeated:

Spoiler

That stripped back first chorus…..The weird string accents….What a track :flutter:

Spoiler

Same vocal takes or different ones?

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

24 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

Has Thunder still retained that vintage feel that it has? I love the sound of the demo, those backing vocals whew! 

Spoiler

Yep, the only changes are in the first verse and chorus, then it builds up and it turns into the demo sound.

Spoiler

I miss her deep baroque vocals so that snippet of Thunder sounds amazing.

Edited by Niko Dealergo
Make sure any info you got from listening to leaks is put in spoilers

1 hour ago, Venice Peach said:

Please we don't want to give her any ideas. I want silence from her until the new album is 1 month away. Like she did with HM.

Mfhp.gif