Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, sjatib said:

Not going to listen to the snippets, but seeing how fastly they are being leaked, the album could actually be the next thing...

I can't believe we got [LEAK] UFB and [LEAK] On & On and are getting [LEAK] Blue Banisters before [LEAK] Crazy For You or even [SNIPPET] Crazy For You :icant: life is so crazy

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

lol I don't think the mods are clouded by your hatred. Read in isolation these are very neutral statements. Some of y'all have said worse

the road to hell is paved with isolated neutral statements hunny. see you there! 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Helpful tip: if you don't want people to call you out for breaking rules, don't break the rules 

imageproxy.jpg

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

same I also have a gut feeling about it. But I also have IBS, so what does my gut know? We’ll find out soon enough ig 

1 minute ago, Mer said:

the road to hell is paved with isolated neutral statements hunny. see you there! 

sure.. the contradiction above.. smh

12 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

earlier you posted fake BBS lyrics so... 

They're not fake, I'm 100% sure she wouldn't just forget about a masterpiece like Boom Like That on the vault and never try to rework it somehow. Can't wait for [LEAK] Boom Like That (Honeymoon Version) tonight, @Brightsun

6 minutes ago, takeitdoen said:

https://genius.com/Sean-kingston-beautiful-girls-lyrics

The way that IBS binds us together.

Omg remember how I told you the hands looked like a nose?

Well now they're yellow it's even worse it looks like a very severe sinus infection 

@arcadialovesong2018 why is your name still not Gingerbread Man? I can't get on with my day until it is

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I finally remember my username and password and what do I come back to? The fakest fake insider ever, not a single decent leak,  all this talk about IBS? Jesus is weeping and GODNA is disturbed. The only thing that can cleanse this thread is…..  a what color is which song discussion

The color for Black Bathing Suit is pearl

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg