Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

I'm not an insider. like I said, someone sent it to me. But I don't personally know Lana's team

lucky you

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

wait so the user who couldn't figure out how to DM is an insider? is everyone an insider? i love this magical place  :dmd:

this thread is full of delusion when it comes to insider shit :eek2:

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I'm not an insider. like I said, someone sent it to me. But I don't personally know Lana's team

I mean what you can do!

post full review of the songs and some lyrices

or leak the album it won't change any thing for sells no one even know her album is coming expext us  if you leak it people will know about her at least and it will creat more hype

but please stop leaking snippets in that quality 

I can't wait for the album to come out just so that this insider shit will finally be put to rest :eyeroll2:

Spoiler

Also, that Violets for Roses outro on That Site can't be real. It literally just sounds like Radio stems 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I can't wait for the album to come out just so that this insider shit will finally be put to rest :eyeroll2:

… for a week until Lana announces RCS, American Classics, the country album with Nikki and Rob‘s debut album :hype:

2 minutes ago, COCC said:

… for a week until Lana announces RCS, American Classics, the country album with Nikki and Rob‘s debut album :hype:

But what a week that'll be :true:

imageproxy.jpg

10 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Reveal hidden contents

Also, that Violets for Roses outro on That Site can't be real. It literally just sounds like Radio stems 

frr:coffee:

i dont believe in any lq snippets that don’t include her clear or new vocals cus usually all of them are fake, it’s rare for us to get a legit sn*ppet in any pre-release

4 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Guys if you think I can make Lana del rey songs or I know wtf is a stem then it just confirms how delulu you are.. lolz. I can't even figure out how to DM so..... joke's on you

Spoiler

there’s other ways too :whatever:

Just now, dealerrmelodies said:

frr:coffee:

i dont believe in any lq snippets that don’t include her clear or new vocals cus usually all of them are fake, it’s rare for us to get a legit sn*ppet in any pre-release

Spoiler

--' Were you even here when Chemtrails snippets and lmlylaw was in lq.. What did you think they will send you a HQ snippet and go to jail? --' srsly

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

ya'll throw the word insider around like it's incredibly common 

we never know who could be one though

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

--' Were you even here when Chemtrails snippets and lmlylaw was in lq.. What did you think they will send you a HQ snippet and go to jail? --' srsly

Spoiler

yes i was here indeed throughout the entire era, first lmlylaw snippet was hq, just a lot of info on this website and in thw community is fake or turns out to be fake. that fake white hot forever snippet messed up with my mind. if they don’t want to go to jail they shouldn’t tease or spread it in the first place and especially not brag about it. there’s only a couple of reliable ppl here

27 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

wait so the user who couldn't figure out how to DM is an insider? is everyone an insider? i love this magical place  :dmd:

fuck it i might as well be an insider too now :sass:

after all i was the first person to say cherry blossom’s on the album and one of the first to say she’ll collab with mike

just look at the material :oprah:

1 minute ago, dealerrmelodies said:
  Hide contents

yes i was here indeed throughout the entire era, first lmlylaw snippet was hq, just a lot of info on this website and in thw community is fake or turns out to be fake. that fake white hot forever snippet messed up with my mind. if they don’t want to go to jail they shouldn’t tease or spread it in the first place and especially not brag about it. there’s only a couple of reliable ppl here

who is going to jail over an album leak though?

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

fuck it i might as well be an insider too now :sass:

after all i was the first person to say cherry blossom’s on the album and one of the first to say she’ll collab with mike

just look at the material :oprah:

Leak the production credits