Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I called the record store in the boonies and the guy said they're supposed to have it in by the 22nd, but they don't have any shipment updates at all and he believes it's going to be delayed. I wish I were joking. :crai: Is this even possible? It can't be possible, right? Right? RIGHT?

1 minute ago, sznofthewitch said:

I called the record store in the boonies and the guy said they're supposed to have it in by the 22nd, but they don't have any shipment updates at all and he believes it's going to be delayed. I wish I were joking. :crai: Is this even possible? It can't be possible, right? Right? RIGHT?

I think vinyls are coming out the 29th

3 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Due to the 'supply chain shortages' of many routine items we keep hearing about in the news, with the cost per load of cargo from cargo ships from China rising from $3,000 to $18,000 overnight, anything is possible with the physicals, even if the physicals are coming from elsewhere, or even here in America. There seems to be gridlock and lack of supply somehow at the same time, or that is what is being reported. Only God knows what the truth is. 

3 minutes ago, sznofthewitch said:

Vinyls aren't being shipped until the 29th

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Niko Dealergo said:

Vinyls aren't being shipped until the 29th

Record stores should get CDs on the 22nd though. Also saw some people say that target canceled their pre-order. There must be some kind of supply issue. 

Just now, Nectar said:

Record stores should get CDs on the 22nd though. 

oh you're right! I just looked, I thought all physicals were due the 29th. 

With vinyls (which are where she gets her powerhouse numbers) coming the 29th, they probably aren't super worried about when the physicals come. She might not chart as high, but her overall sale numbers are still going to be impressive! Every time they've added a re-stock of the limited vinyls, they've sold out within an hour

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, lanasbottom said:

the european vinyls will be shipped on the 27th there’s still a glimmer of a chance :dua:

America wishes they could relate :hype:

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, TrashMagiq said:

shoutout to cassette girl’s unemployed grandparents we’d be so much further if they didnt get fired

i really wanna know whats up with her, is she happy is she married where is she

2 minutes ago, imenos said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Did we ever get an album leek without the physicals being in stores ?

i think you're asking whether we got an album leak that didn't come from physicals and i don't think so? the majority of full album leaks recently have been from early shipping physicals so they're not exactly in store but we still got from a physical

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, sznofthewitch said:

Reveal hidden contents

It's the song-that-cannot-be-named.

It’s not that one lmao

It’s the one that goes “swimming in my bed/head” or wtv they’re saying 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif