Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

9 minutes ago, Crack Prince said:

WHY DID SHE RUIN THUNDER

Spoiler

how can you say that with a potato quality leak that we don't even know if it's the real thing

1 minute ago, Crack Prince said:

you dont even have bad taste, u have no taste literally

edit: fan since 2019 says it all lmao

stay mad :) thunder bb version is way much better and its no more repetitive 

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

blue banisters (single) alone eats up most of nfr :true: 

and now my blue banisters are greeeeeen anddd greyyyyy

now that's a COMPLETE lie

Spoiler

I don't see how we can argue about or even make opinions on the new version of Thunder with most of it being muffled out by what I think was the sound of someone's lungs being put through a wood chipper

imageproxy.jpg

how are you all judging the thunder leak when it sounds like a bomb went off halfway through help :eartha:

Spoiler

though i do actually like the new version ive always preferred lanas rockier elements so i'll reserve judgement till we hear it in HQ

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I don't see how we can argue about or even make opinions on the new version of Thunder with most of it being muffled out by what I think was the sound of someone's lungs being put through a wood chipper

Spoiler

well it is enough to hear how much of the elements are removed...

6 minutes ago, archiemm said:

blue banisters (single) alone eats up most of nfr :true: 

and now my blue banisters are greeeeeen anddd greyyyyy

lies and slander.

as long as Venice Bitch and Bartender just by themselves exist, this will never be true.

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, Heresthedeal said:

I dont know who ajay is but dealer pretty much made the record so far.at first i was like whose this nikki lane lady,then i realized it was a guy singing,after hearing it twice i am in awe :really:this is not safe/piano lana

And so far i feel the same way about arcadia but in a different way,arcadia is a symbolic/cinematic experience,showcased by the two videos,in the first sh3 is small and insecure in a hotel metaphorically homeless,day dreaming of utopia. In the second she has found utopia away from the media and has a huge house,something about blue banisters yall get the undertone,ok.

I hate fantano but he made comment on his arcadia reaction that was ABSOLUTELY accurate, arcadia is really amazing because she made the instrumentals feel like something imaginary. The orchestra on this track is not extremely powerful and it feels like you're imagining how it could be with (like the song is evolving by listening) extra syphony and it brings the ethereal aspect to this song that is perfect, like she slowly entering in that heavenly place called arcadia, leaving all the mundane world behind.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

10 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

somebody was hungry for dealer Acapella... so ... dinner is served I guess. 

Spoiler

AI Vocal Remover and Isolation? I don't know if I can trust in the thunder version anymore.