Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

I’m tired of these fake insiders lying to all of you & you eat it up. 

I’ll give you a crumb of information even though the album is coming so soon you can easily wait. The reason why BBS hasn’t leaked & WON’T leak is because Lana is still debating putting it out. Why? Because she’s shy of us hearing the secret instrument. What’s the secret instrument? It’s Miss Lana ripping ass for 4 minutes. 

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

Just now, CmonDownToFL said:

I’ll give you a crumb of information even though the album is coming so soon you can easily wait. The reason why BBS hasn’t leaked & WON’T leak is because it’s not done. Blac Chyna has a feature on it but she hasn’t finished her verse because she was arrested at Miami International Airport. So there you go. 

SlimyMiniatureIrishredandwhitesetter-siz

1 minute ago, Heartlines said:

Mine isn't so special, I wish I could go somewhere to listen but there isn't anyplace beautiful or peaceful to listen to her music where I live (plus not safe :biblio:). So what I normally do is listen to an album a day leading up to the new release, and on Thursday night when the album becomes available on Spotify I'll listen to it then with headphones and get totally lost in her music. I'll usually replay it until I go to bed too. And then on Friday I'll spend whatever time I have listening to it. I know that isn't the most exciting thing, but I just love listening to it over and over and noticing new things that I didn't catch when I first listened to it. I can't wait :)

I do that too! I like listening to it at home alone the same way. I like lots of preparative festivities as well (like I always coordinate nails to match Lana’s on the cover, or I have a field day on LB hours before the release lol). Just little things like that make the complete transcendence into the music really special :) 

36 minutes ago, your dealer said:

how could anyone possibly believe that is black bathing suit.

i am so sorry. 

:true:

Have you met lana twitter and youtube stans? They’ll believe it and spread it. They think Serial Killer will be a surprise bonus track on every album

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

3 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I’ll give you a crumb of information even though the album is coming so soon you can easily wait. The reason why BBS hasn’t leaked & WON’T leak is because Lana is still debating putting it out. Why? Because she’s shy of us hearing the secret instrument. What’s the secret instrument? It’s Miss Lana ripping ass for 4 minutes. 

this post took a turn i wasn't expecting W1iGGCl.jpg

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Have you met lana twitter and youtube stans? They’ll believe it and spread it. They think Serial Killer will be a surprise bonus track on every album

it's possible! one day!

giphy.gif

Just now, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Lana Youtube stans are the funniest (and purest) thing ever :thumb2:

All they do is say "she was born in the wrong generation" "every time I think I heard every Lana song I discover a new one" "how many songs does this woman have" and there's never any hate in the comment section :crying4:

giphy.gif