Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, lustforlife said:

Lemme spill a tea: Her vocal range is INSANE in this album... She did things with her voice that is hard to believe. Some of u may cry (alot)

Nice try u already exposed urself as a liar. Silence, lustforlies. Insider Auditions are closed now for this era.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, lustforlife said:

Lemme spill a tea: Her vocal range is INSANE in this album... She did things with her voice that is hard to believe. Some of u may cry (alot)

Spoiler

don't give off too much... let them wait a bit more. Also, what did you think of sweet Carolina? 

3 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

Nice try u already exposed urself as a liar. Silence, lustforlies. Insider Auditions are closed now for this era.

You arent the girl who forget the passwords for years??? How do u know me? I think the liar isnt me in this :deadbanana:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

thank you for confirming that she's singing on this album

i love you, but you don't understand me.

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

You arent the girl who forget the passwords for years??? How do u know me? I think the liar isnt me in this :deadbanana:

You don’t need an account to read this thread… how long was BBS again? Oh wait you didn’t know!

2 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Hide contents

don't give off too much... let them wait a bit more. Also, what did you think of sweet Carolina? 

this has me rolling

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

arcadialovesong2018 and lustforlife pretending to be insiders together

giphy.gif 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, cinnamongirI said:

@arcadialovesong2018 give us a lyric from sweet carolina and on album release day or leak day, we’ll confirm. if you don’t respond, it proves my suspicions that you’re a fraud :true:

honey, I already posted the lyrics yesterday.. gave you the whole verse and chorus.. also it's everywhere on twitter and the internet now............................ 

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

This info already leaked honey... Looks you are read just the hate :fabcat::ma:

Liar of the year isnt a lipster category so you’re doin all this for no good reason, anyway I think Cherry Blossom will be the best song on the album easily by far