Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

14 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

NOT QUESTION FOR LANABOARDS 800413167146500126.gif?v=1

Question For The Lanaboards:

Now that arcadialovesong2018, lustforlife and randos on That Site can fake being insiders - can I please go back to sharing album information even if it isn't true - or whatever I want - without being told that I'm lying??????

I'm fed up with Lanaboards users saying that I give untrue info when in reality I'm just an untruthful person lying about the realities of Blue Banisters we are all now seeing. 

With all the topics that users are finally allowed to lie about I just want to say that over the last two years I think it's pathetic that my minor deceit detailing my sometimes bullshit or untrue roles in information posts has often made people say that I've set Lanaboards back hundreds of years. 

Let me be clear, I'm not not a leaker - but there has to be a place in leaking for people who lie and act like me - the kind of leaker who says lies but people hear the truth - the kind of leaker who is slated mercilessly for being their unauthentic, lying selves. The kind of leaker who gets their own leaks taken away from them by stronger leakers or by people who hate leakers. 

I've been honest and optimistic about the challenging information I've given. 

News flash!      That's just how it is for many leakers.

And that was sadly my experience up until the point that those lies were made. So I just want to say it's been a long 10 years of bullshit information including recently and I've learned a lot from them. 

but i also feel I really paved the way for other people to stop "telling the truth" and to just be able to say whatever the hell they wanted in their posts - 

unlike my first experience where if i even expressed a note of untruthfulness in my first two posts I was deemed literally a liar as though it was literally 2021. 

Thanks for reading

Happy pre-release 

Spoiler

I spent 14 minutes on this my god

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

where is @111 when you need him THE MOST :eartha2:

he’s DATMIMBC :hype:

these fake leakerz really need to step their game up 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

So that LQ ear rape version is just a demo? :sadcore3:

i never had any version of thunder myself but more demos from it were ciruclating 

so i guess that guy was just troll or somehting since he can't post something from sweet caroline BBS or anything we never heard

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Not you manifesting more scat

Well it's gonna take what it's gonna take. 

5213c05415b2df5e18cb9a8e6848ae3438da1b1f

1 minute ago, Brightsun said:

i never had any version of thunder myself but more demos from it were ciruclating 

so i guess that guy was just troll or somehting since he can't post something from sweet caroline BBS or anything we never heard

Bummer lmao

Hope the final is similar to that demo then (I still don't think they were the ones who leaked it tho- most of the time, ppl just like to leak and put the blame on someone, as a joke)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Hot take, but even if we don't get Crazy for You or Garden of Eden this year, I still hope we get 2017's Thunder other mixes/mastered files. I want so bad to make my own version of NFR, but it won't sound as good in CD with fully mixed and mastered songs, so I'm really manifesting this

W1iGGCl_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

1 minute ago, juniorwaldoorf said:

its me waiting the album

sRSCO0v.gif

its me staring to hundreds of coccs on THAT site just to find a fake snippet

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*