Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

If that version of Thunder isn't the album version, then that's lowkey alright with me. I don't want to get this album in increments. We are salivating over an unlistenable song that we have had for over a year now so like... idk i'm cool with waiting for a full "release" :creep:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

after further inspection i think the pic with her big head could be real after all. it features arcadia alt mv’s wooden swing post and the trees in the background actually match. and the arm looking weird is because it’s chuck’s arm, not lana’s @IanadeIrey which would explain the pink nails :oprah: also the necklace and earrings match shape and color wise. lana’s holding chuck on the pic :xcry:

I don't think his has been discussed yet (I might be wrong the thread is in chaos rn)

Someone on Reddit posted that they work at UPS and saw the BB CD today. If stores are getting stock I imagine we'll get a leak soon 

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

I don't think his has been discussed yet (I might be wrong the thread is in chaos rn)

Someone on Reddit posted that they work at UPS and saw the BB CD today. If stores are getting stock I imagine we'll get a leak soon 

Lol, we posted at the same time

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

Our minds

The power of us all can bring absolutely everything including dick pics, fake insiders, lq snippets and reaaaal album

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

It's coming

This is giving the same energy as that Canadian record store that put "LFL" on shelves a week in advance... and well the rest is history. :horror2:

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Getting stock doesn't mean it's leaking tho if that person said they took a copy home, then sure, but they legit said they didn't, so :whatever2:

Yeah they also said they didn’t even see the back of the CD.