Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

9 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

I don't think his has been discussed yet (I might be wrong the thread is in chaos rn)

Someone on Reddit posted that they work at UPS and saw the BB CD today. If stores are getting stock I imagine we'll get a leak soon 

Lmao the “straight male Lana fan” being triggered by “GIRLIES” in the comments. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Nectar said:

Yeah they also said they didn’t even see the back of the CD. 

Yeah, I don't get why that person felt the need to say what they said lmao like, saying nothing at all would be the legit same.

Stores can have all the copies they want, if they're not putting them up on the racks earlier, or someone doesn't steal one of them, it isn't leaking thru that

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Arcadia said:

They couldn't snap a pic of the back cover? I don't think that would have violated any rules

It’s UPS. They deal with a lot of sensitive info (package numbers, addresses, full names, etc.) probably aren’t even allowed to have their phones on them when they’re working I’m guessing. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

No one is saying they will leak it. But if one Target is getting stock then we can assume many other Targets + other stores are too, and someone is bound to steal/sell it early then leak it (every album has leaked besides BTD)

But as I said, that's only happening if they actually sell them earlier.

I'm not saying it's not leaking lmao I'm js that, if someone doesn't steal one, or doesn't manage to buy one earlier, it isn't leaking that way

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

back cover leaked:

GQ39wht.png

Personally I think it's nice how Lana let her baby niece take art direction instead of Chuck

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

So, I've been on the website a long time but I almost never say anything. All of you are far too much fun to watch from the sidelines ❤

Just wondering, how many of you got to order signed copies? 

1 minute ago, YourGirl666 said:

I hope Violet for Roses has the same melody as Roses Bloom For You

No.. it has more of a ride vibe...... I think it is in memory of BTD .......10 years

she also has an eyeshadow coming called 'violets and roses' ...... it's a pinkish-purple......

11 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

It's coming

I don’t buy this even a little :bebe:

What are the odds that of allllll of target’s shipments the one box containing BB CD’s is the one that magically split open

"Don’t forget me"

I'm getting so excited for this record!!!  here's my edit of the cover art, I tried to combine the format + pictures she chose w my own taste lol

Spoiler

7V0SKAl.jpg

I can't wait to see the rest of this shoot :defeated: 

UbsOye5.png

3 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

No.. it has more of a ride vibe...... I think it is in memory of BTD .......10 years

she also has an eyeshadow coming called 'violets and roses' ...... it's a pinkish-purple......

meme energy

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

3 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Finally the girlies will stop fucking asking for BTD 2.0. each and every new pre-release era