Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

Guys............... there are several versions of the songs out there................... the only difference lies in the production..................................

The album is not only piano.......... it has a mix........ some of the songs are upbeat....... like BBS and Beautiful..............................honestly..................?

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

Guys............... there are several versions of the songs out there................... the only difference lies in the production..................................

The album is not only piano.......... it has a mix........ some of the songs are upbeat....... like BBS and Beautiful..............................honestly..................?

okay then show us :oprah3:

faSE.gif

6 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

smh

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

ma’am if u want anyone to believe u, u need to show proof :teehee:

7 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

then leak the credits or atleast say if she does the wawawa at the end:judgingu:

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:
  Hide contents

then leak the credits or atleast say if she does the wawawa at the end:judgingu:

I don't have credits.......... because I only have the tracks........... I can describe if you want.....................................////////// if you listen to the outro I posted you will know that the credits are not accurate.###########$#$%$@#^$%&@^%$$$%%^%65

Apart from not mentioning Rob on Sweet Carolina, these credits don't mention the synths on Blue Banisters or the distorted drums on Wildflower Wildfire for example. So yeah they are incomplete.

I just noticed that Barrie isn't listed on the IYLDWM credits at all. I wonder if the song was in a very very rough form when Lana worked on it with Barrie back in the day. 

Anyway apparently we have:

-> guitars + drums + keyboards on Black Bathing Suit

-> trumpets + tubas + drums + guitar + piano + keyboards on If You Lie Down With Me

-> piano on Beautiful & Sweet Carolina

-> violins + violas + violoncello + synths + piano on Violets for Roses

Just now, venice witch said:

imagine having insiders telling us that its album full of ballads and when we have credits and its mostly piano yall are like :oprah2::sideeye::pls:

ballad ≠ piano…. plus 90% of insiders ears are broken n are almost always wrong about the sound of the songs. boz literally said arcadia was only piano n nothing else. 

12 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

fuck off if you exepct  us to beleive you and not beleive that cite credits 

5 minutes ago, venice witch said:

imagine having insiders telling us that its album full of ballads and when we have credits and its mostly piano yall are like :oprah2::sideeye::pls:

I was hoping they would be fuller ballads. Didn’t expect for literally half of the songs to be piano only. 

4 minutes ago, BlueGreenGray said:

Apart from not mentioning Rob on Sweet Carolina, these credits don't mention the synths on Blue Banisters for example. So yeah they are incomplete.

I just noticed that Barrie isn't listed on the IYLDWM credits at all. I wonder if the song was in a very very rough form when Lana worked on it with Barrie back in the day. 

Anyway apparently we have:

-> guitars + drums + keyboards on Black Bathing Suit

-> trumpets + tubas + drums + guitar + piano + keyboards on If You Lie Down With Me

-> piano on Beautiful & Sweet Carolina

-> violins + violas + violoncello + synths + piano on Violets for Roses

Are there synths in Blue Banisters? Only organ and piano are listed in the Tidal credits. Not mentioning Rob is weird though. At least we know Rob and Chuck don’t have vocals in the song according to these credits. 

not ready for the guitar ersasure in Nectar and Living Legend. Still I'm glad that IYLDWM and Violets For Roses have this Honeymoon-esque production/instrumentals and that Black Bathing Suit is not a trap song, we (mostly) won I guess:hype:

Spoiler

apparently

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I don't have credits.......... because I only have the tracks........... I can describe if you want.....................................////////// if you listen to the outro I posted you will know that the credits are not accurate.###########$#$%$@#^$%&@^%$$$%%^%65

we don't care about an outro love.......give us a whole song or please for the love of this thread shut your mouth :stareney:

faSE.gif

33 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

I think the credits are incomplete...NoTG doesnt have credit for guitars..

they definitely are yes. i looked on the site and they didn’t say WW has drums when we know it has, on SC rob and chuck aren’t credited and we know they are, Living legend doesn’t show guitars when we know it has etc. They are 100% incomplete (at least i hope so otherwise i’ll kill my self :shh2: