Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 hours ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

There isn't a second album yet. There is just the make up brand... and the poetry book......

there is a covers album that she's currently recording twice a week in the studio and mike dean had said they're working on future projects together. there is clearly another album coming at some point. will you stop torturing this thread with your nonsense it is way too early for this. 

faSE.gif

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

there is a covers album that she's currently recording twice a week in the studio and mike dean had said they're working on future projects together. there is clearly another album coming at some point. will you stop torturing this thread with your nonsense it is way too early for this. 

Spoiler

Yeah.. But we were talking about SCHEDULED projects............ and so far she doesn't have a date for it yet.............. BOZ confirmed with me that she is still busy recording those...........

4 minutes ago, your dealer said:

LDR9 is lurking sumwhere

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

:pls:

Me to every single one of you believing these "insiders". the only the they have the inside scoop on is where to find the most gullible ppl on the internet, and apparently it's right here. This is a varied album, we been knew, Thunder supremacy, Arcadia devine, and peace be with you.:notamused:

1 minute ago, HighbyTheDealer said:

:pls:

Me to every single one of you believing these "insiders". the only the they have the inside scoop on is where to find the most gullible ppl on the internet, and apparently it's right here. This is a varied album, we been knew, Thunder supremacy, Arcadia devine, and peace be with you.:notamused:

i agree, y'all literally let any delusional twink think they're "insiders" and then play with y'all feelings like-

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

34 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

I don't have credits.......... because I only have the tracks........... I can describe if you want.....................................////////// if you listen to the outro I posted you will know that the credits are not accurate.###########$#$%$@#^$%&@^%$$$%%^%65

i want you to describe the new tracks please, thank you 

as simple as that 

@arcadialovesong2018

in case you haven't seen it

5 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah.. But we were talking about SCHEDULED projects............ and so far she doesn't have a date for it yet.............. BOZ confirmed with me that she is still busy recording those...........

What's with those dots luv?

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

@arcadialovesong2018 

do you have it or do you not?

I heard one thing, now i'n hearing another

Just now, Yosemite said:

Can those two be put on mod queue? Lmao Bc this is a bunch of faggoty shit, like plsss :oprah3:

:lmao:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I’ll be back checking tomorrow for the leak bye bye kiss kisss

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

It's 8:30 in the morning for me and I already have to deal with this nonsense :hellno:

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i know you did not just name drop boz like he's lana's manager LMAO 

this is so sad :trisha:

faSE.gif