Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

Did anyone try the sign out button? I thought the sign out button was lovely!Β :stareney2:

Β 

some people here do need to take a break

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Β 

it's the crack for meΒ :oprah3:

Β 

Β 

@arcadialovesong2018 had cracked

ObviousThirstyAntarcticgiantpetrel-size_

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

I just wanted an album l34k but a fight broke out for the fifth day in a row and I was tryna not spoil the album for myself by notΒ reading spoilers but I read them anyway and then I saw giant orange text in the prelease thread calling out some fake leaker and I hadn’t even had coffee yet and honestly dis ? tew ?Β much ?Β manifesting scat so this can be over

91-BF6249-7678-4-DF6-9-E97-CBE32-D6-ACFC

I just got an ad on here for a zip file opener...what if it's a sign?Β :wat:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, imenos said:

am i gonna get wp if i ask for people to describe the new songs ? it only counts for asking for leeks right ?

You won’t, but if you keep spamming this thread w the same question over and over again, esp sized that big, thenΒ you just mightΒ 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

3 minutes ago, imenos said:

am i gonna get wp if i ask for people to describe the new songs ? it only counts for asking for leeks right ?

you can absolutely discussΒ the song but make sure to put any and all descriptions in the spoiler box. (It’s the eye icon next to the smileys)

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

Has boz said anything over on atrl? Sorry, last time I tried to check it kept making me try to sign in but I don’t have an account

nope:crying4:

Β 

β€œand when LB needed him most, he vanished, andΒ I believe… BoZΒ can save LB”

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Didn’t COCC leak the Wednesday a week before the release? Which means..Β todayΒ :wowcry:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Just now, GetFree said:

Didn’t COCC leak the Wednesday a week before the release? Which means..Β todayΒ :wowcry:

COCC leaked on a Tuesday, and 10 days away from the release, which for BB would have been yesterdayΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

COCC leaked on a Tuesday, and 10 days away from the release, which for BB would have been yesterdayΒ 

:oic3:

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America