Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Well, someone become a dick, but I'm not sure that's relevant

Who and why? There are so many possible candidates for that description and I dont feel like reading the last 200 pages :crying5:

3 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

i’m crying at blue banisters pre release thread turning into Grindr? what on earth 

i'm so horny for blue banisters :cumming:

Just now, hashtagtylerh said:

I really didn't mean it as an insult sorry if it came across that way ? was tryna be funny/light-hearted lol

oh sweetie i agree no offense taken. im a fag who listens to lana of course i'm a whore. 

faSE.gif

Why is this thread always so horny? :trisha: Something needs to happen maybe a bucket of cold water 

imageproxy.jpg

9 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Guys I am tired of playing. I will now be my normal self from now on. Thank you. I hope to be redeemed. 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

What is about pots and kettles?

Which song

He's making a reference to the saying "the pot calling the kettle black", basically saying arcadialovesong and lustforlife are both fake and it's ironic bc they're calling each other fake

7 minutes ago, hashtagtylerh said:

He's making a reference to the saying "the pot calling the kettle black", basically saying arcadialovesong and lustforlife are both fake and it's ironic bc they're calling each other fake

Ok I was scared she was using those as lyrics like in VBBOTG..

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

did i just… did i just see a picture of… worms coming out a dick… on the website that shall not be named… :eartha2:

I just told myself it was some sounding device because even though it's not for me it's still better than the alternative (it being a worm) lol