Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

4 hours ago, West Coast said:

Imagine if the only visuals we end up getting this era are two videos for a single song :bebe:

When we see the album trailer on friday with visual snippets for black bathing suit, thunder and cherry blossom  joey-suprised.jpg

Spoiler

i listened to the thunder demo for the first time in a while and can i just say that it sounds horrible to me now? Like the snippets ate the song up tbh and i can't wait to hear the album version in HQ the only thing i want is for them to keep is the xylophone sounds those were an awesome touch to juxtapose with the lyrics 

11 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Why do you think so? Do you mean commercially or critically, or both? 

Critically, Blue Banisters will eat up every other album of her except NFR. But commercially it will flop, except if she release a radio-friendly single (THUNDERERRRR) or a song trend on Tik Tok (Dealer).

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

I hope they also fix that flaw in the released version of WW that we all complained about when it came out.

the flaw being the entire song, yeah

RVhKIwP.gif

9 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:

Critically, Blue Banisters will eat up every other album of her except NFR. But commercially it will flop, except if she release a radio-friendly single (THUNDERERRRR) or a song trend on Tik Tok (Dealer).

come on Ultraviolence is better than NFR

giphy.gif

48 minutes ago, rock candy sweet said:

what flaw?

I think they're referring to the crushed drums at the end during the last chorus. People seem to still not understand that they're intentional

39 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

me: *wanting record stores to show the bb vinyl*

lana at record stores until the 22nd: 0b27c28b037efe4fcde891d8c970fe62.jpg

that has to be it 

I hope it will be ALWAYS this way, from now on at least… :legend:

39 minutes ago, hippo said:

isnt this the first time an album of hers doesnt leak 10 days before scheduled release date? 

No

UV was 5 days before, HM was 6 days in low quality, LFL was 3 days, NFR! was 13 days for low quality & 3 days for high quality, and Chemtrails was 10 days

(UV had a regional release, I'm from US it was 5 days before here. It was 1 day before in Germany I believe)

Edited by hashtagtylerh
Added more info./clarity

48 minutes ago, be sweet said:
  Hide contents

i listened to the thunder demo for the first time in a while and can i just say that it sounds horrible to me now? Like the snippets ate the song up tbh and i can't wait to hear the album version in HQ the only thing i want is for them to keep is the xylophone sounds those were an awesome touch to juxtapose with the lyrics 

Spoiler

I‘ve been listening to the potato-snippet every day. I can‘t believe how good it is :angie:

I still have a hard time believing how much I love the four singles. They are so different from one another, yet they work so well together. Her unique musical touch shines through in a way it had not since Honeymoon. It's actually sad to spend a period of time characterized by such excellence on Lana's part complaining she's using piano.

10 minutes ago, moebius said:

BB hype made me sign up :clapback:

You mean the dick pics on that website. Welcome, we have more of them :ma:

2 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

I was going to say yes, but actually lfl only leaked a few days before

NFR also didn't leak in higher quality than that infamous LQ leak until three days before its release. Same for Honeymoon if I remember correctly, there were the UO recording 7 days before, then the HQ leak. Actually Chemtrails would be the exception, with a HQ leak 10 days before release

6 hours ago, lustforlife said:

I aswering plastiguy that thinks that we gonna have a trailer anyway and my sentence its just logic... cocc dont have trailer for exemple :gasp:

To me, the trailer to COCC is the homemade video of LMLYLAW, which embodies perfectly this album; the real MV for this song is the live performance lol 

Un-manifest the leak. 

We dont even have decent promotion for this era & there's only 8 days left, let's just be patient y'all. 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i think a part of me really wants the leak but the other part wants to wait for the release date cus i usually get kinda depressed once i've heard the album

it's a mega "what now" moment

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i think a part of me really wants the leak but the other part wants to wait for the release date cus i usually get kinda depressed once i've heard the album

it's a mega "what now" moment

Hey no need to worry about that, luv: we’ll surely get an album Name and false date on Oct 23! It’s a tradition since Norman!