16 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

So no one has gotten hands on the album................... STRANGE

Hide contents

:xcry:

did eclipse say *anything* about it?

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:
  Hide contents

do we think the stringy low-pitch to high-pitch run at the start of the thunder leak is really part of the track? It's so pretty

Spoiler

I need them to stay on the final version, they‘re weird and beautiful at the same time :xcry:

14 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:
  Hide contents

do we think the stringy low-pitch to high-pitch run at the start of the thunder leak is really part of the track? It's so pretty

Spoiler

I posted this too and no one replied to me it made me sad :( I hope yours gets more discussion. It's one of my fav parts of the song, such a cool and unexpected beginning, so I'm hoping it's in the official version but trying not to be too attached to it incase it's not lol

57 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I hope so .. its so last Shadow puppets.. and I like them a lot so that combo with Lana  is eargasmic for me … 

Just now, fanb said:

I hope so .. its so last Shadow puppets.. and I like them a lot so that combo with Lana  is eargasmic for me … 

Spoiler

People are right. No videos, no promo, 1.5 months wait from Arcadia to release, honestly it should go ahead and leak ? 

I'd be against it too if we'd had something else to keep us busy. I remember the 30 second snippets we got from NFR, why can't they do that for BB too? Honestly that would satisfy my curiosity enough; I just want to know which tracks have been reworked and how she sounds. I can wait another week for the full thing ?‍♂️ but no interviews, no info on the tracks just leaves me with an unsatisfied curiosity, ofc I'm manifesting a leak :crai:

IS IT ASKIKG TOO MUCH FOR LANA TO RELEASE MV OF HER SINGING EACH SOMG LIVE OR HAVING A ONLINE SHOW WHERR SHE SINGS WITH THE PEOPLE THAT HELPED MADE THE ALBUM SOMETHING LIKE WHEN SHE SANG LIVE WITH JACK ON INSTA I WANT SOMETHING 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...