Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Venice Peach said:

So we're in the pre release phase of trashing piano AGAIN? :wtf3:

Somebody wants to speak to the manager :icant:

I will take whatever she wants to offer whether it's an actual piano ballad or something with a ton of production or anything in between. I'll admit COCC wasn't my favorite, but I still loved it and it's getting even fresher as it ages. I feel even better about BB so far. 

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

Does anyone else thinks that blue Banisters (song) is very similiar to video games? Thats what i thought in first Listen. 

Anyway im very exited for the new album (hopefully soon - i know hope is a dangerous thing...) and im very happy for thunder, cherry blossom, dope and living legend gets an official release, i love those Songs and i hope the final versions fits well in the context of the album als a whole. 

Spoiler

Im always been a quiet observer of lana boards, so this is my first Post and i just wanted to say hello to everyone ❤

There's nothing wrong with piano ballads (I mean look at Bel Air, Old Money, Bartender etc etc.) but we literally got 4 songs and only 1 was "just" piano. If she gave us 5 LMLYLAW in a row I'd maybe understand the criticism but we know BB is not that (and neither were NFR or Chemtrails). 

4 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:
  Hide contents

i got giphy.gif in the summertime

Spoiler

And Nikki Lanes too :hype:

giphy.gif

Just now, RainbowEyes said:

Does anyone else thinks that blue Banisters (song) is very similiar to video games? Thats what i thought in first Listen. 

Anyway im very exited for the new album (hopefully soon - i know hope is a dangerous thing...) and im very happy for thunder, cherry blossom, dope and living legend gets an official release, i love those Songs and i hope the final versions fits well in the context of the album als a whole. 

Reveal hidden contents

Im always been a quiet observer of lana boards, so this is my first Post and i just wanted to say hello to everyone ❤

we fight a lot but we aren’t so bad

it’s all harmless

welcome and excited to share this pre-release with you (and everyone ofc)

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

There's nothing wrong with piano ballads (I mean look at Bel Air, Old Money, Bartender etc etc.) but we literally got 4 songs and only 1 was "just" piano. If she gave us 5 LMLYLAW in a row I'd maybe understand the criticism but we know BB is not that (and neither were NFR or Chemtrails). 

Spill

11 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So we're in the pre release phase of trashing piano AGAIN? :wtf3:

We must fight....to manifest. Angry energy always manifests a leak.:dance:

"Blue Banisters" is coming in less than 8 days, and 2021 is about to be over in 2 months and y'all still here trashing piano ballads?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

plot twist, lana sent a completely different version of BB to vinyl plants etc at the very last second to fool the insiders. the real version will only have piano and it will be her revenge against all the twinks constantly complaining about piano ballads. :oprah3:

faSE.gif

10 minutes ago, baddisease said:

I just want a song like Heroin.

why haven't any official snippets leaked yet?

also @Niko Dealergo can we post them if they come out?

if they are officially released via her/her team’s platforms, then yes

"Don’t forget me"

55 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I hope she has a break for 2 years with maybe a covers album in between.  Because I want her to develop a new sound and really take her time with her next record. I do not want anymore albums with piano ballads that won’t cut it, another album of piano ballads would be repetitive and boring. 

I really don't think a 2 year break will make her stop making piano ballads lmfao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg