Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The biggest doubt now is: will lana be back to social medias to annouce bb? Will rob post to her? Will honeymoon post that the album is out for 250k followers? :dua:

she will reactivate notoriouswhitegirl with 10 followers to announce BB is out 

11 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

The biggest doubt now is: will lana be back to social medias to annouce bb? Will rob post to her? Will honeymoon post that the album is out for 250k followers? :dua:

She will probably post a selfie on the honeymoon account saying the album is out and crediting everyone involved 

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Omg happy birthday :party: today is mine too!!! Lets use our combined powers to manifest something :hooker:

HAPPY BIRTHDAYY :thankyou:

Manifesting a double birthday present from Lana :legend:

17 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Of course she will be back, what a question. She has to wish somebody a happy birthday.

4 minutes ago, COCC said:

Of course she will be back, what a question. She has to wish somebody a happy birthday.

:lanasrs:when’s Nikki Lane’s birthday

Spoiler

Tbh I don’t get the Nikki hate, I like her songs on CoCC I just think the meme is funny

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

55 minutes ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

It’s my birthday today:wub: praying something happens/news about the album comes out !!! I’m so excited for blue banisters.

48 minutes ago, Sugar Venom said:

Omg happy birthday :party: today is mine too!!! Lets use our combined powers to manifest something :hooker:

Omg happy birthday you guys!! :candy:

Manifesting something special for you today! :thankyou: