Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

49 minutes ago, normanrockweII said:

Guys, is it true that the songs sound different on apple music or is it not worth?

Since no one answered your question yet, yes they're different. They have better mastering and they're mixed a little differently (just sounds more finished). It's hard to notice unless you're really paying attention though

I'm interested to hear if the vinyl version of BB is different than the official streaming version, if the songs were re-touched recently then I would think the vinyl would have older versions because it takes a while to press (like Fuck it I love you streaming vs vinyl)

did she ever say when the country album with nikki minaj was coming out? I don't think we'll get it. It's gonna be one of those things where she gets excited, announces it and then shoves the project up her ass never to be seen again. 

:creep3: :xgiggle:  :tommy:

Truly ethereal, and it’s a huge pain in the ass

1 minute ago, CmonDownToFL said:

did she ever say when the country album with nikki minaj was coming out? I don't think we'll get it. It's gonna be one of those things where she gets excited, announces it and then shoves the project up her ass never to be seen again. 

YOUR PROFILE PICTURE

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 minute ago, CmonDownToFL said:

your avatar has me in tears

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

2 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

I sure do hope so 

6 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

thinking about the sierra madre or lana's chest or something.. idk i haven't heard the entire song yet

8-F5-C3613-489-E-4634-86-E5-7-F3-D2637387-E.gif

for so long I didnt realize she was saying sierra madre and I thought she was saying like "seein my drag" or something but she was like saying it while purposely missing sylablles??? idfk I looked up the lyrics later and now I know it says sierra madre it makes that part so much better

5 minutes ago, CmonDownToFL said:

might be better this way:smokes:

16 minutes ago, turquoisejewel said:

that sounds like something nikki lane would say :mj:

I'm Not Not Nikki Lane :dua:

imageproxy.jpg

12 minutes ago, Diamantes WILD said:

u guys. i have a confession. I am Nikki Lane. mariah-carey-cry.gif here's proof:

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm Not Not Nikki Lane :dua:

giphy.gif?cid=790b761147af7a340ba77ba8af i knew it

1 minute ago, lostindarkparadise said:

Track 15 instrumental sounds so good :wat:

what are u saying are u saying is that what ur saying is that what u said that ur saying about saying something that u said which u said but also didnt which is why im saying that ur saying what ur saying about what you said earlier if you said it is that what you're trying to say that u said that? giphy.gif?cid=82a1493b9bad19skdicd0ig4bi

UV/Honeymoon

At this point, I just want a leak so that we have something to talk about :bye:

imageproxy.jpg