Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

6 minutes ago, leo in saint tropez said:

with the others albums i meant

life was simples back on lust for life when we got an article from a random french website who gave a snippet of every track

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

5 minutes ago, be sweet said:

guys someone look for the website that we used to get the early snippets of nfr!

I checked the french website and nothing, someone should check that one Russian social media 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Dealer could be on her top 3 tracks of all time (together with Venice Bitch) *if* the final version has some variety. I LOVE the concept, sound, everything, but it's not fully fleshed out.

A different Miles second verse, or maybe some type of sonic dynamics, that's what I'm manifesting :fabcat:

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I checked the french website and nothing, someone should check that one Russian social media 

vk?

giphy.gif

Sorry for the late reply, I don't know if we are still debating over leaks ANYWAYS here's an answer for everyone clowning me :true:

Spoiler

Also 

Spoiler

the album is not going to leak

Spoiler

:sass:

The way this album release will set in a motion a series of events that will collectively take us back to 2013 and happier times :true: a butterfly flaps its wings… 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

24 minutes ago, moebius said:
Spoiler

A different Miles second verse, or maybe some type of sonic dynamics, that's what I'm manifesting :fabcat:

Spoiler

His second verse already has different lyrics, tho?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

3 minutes ago, saith said:

For those who've heard the supposedly Blue Banisters version of Thunder, what does it sound like ?:raven:

Spoiler

The beginning is slower, with a piano and a violin crying, it sounds like a funeral march. After the first chorus it's almost like the demo leaked with the drums and electric guitar

source.gif 

the greatest loss of them all!

8 minutes ago, saith said:

For those who've heard the supposedly Blue Banisters version of Thunder, what does it sound like ?:raven:

Spoiler

I suck at describing songs but I'd say it's a progressing feeling of ascending to the heavens. It literally gets better with every second passing, more and more instruments being incorporated... Slow start with a creepy violin, her voice and if I remember correctly guitar. I only heard a bit because of the awful sounds that were added by the leaker right at the start of the BEST PART of the song when the music starts "inflating" and going up.