Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

37 minutes ago, Thunder said:

ah the good old days me spewing out "you're not a real fan if you didn't like NFR!" venom towards everyone who would cross me ( @West Coast )Ā :ma:

My LanaBoardsĀ birth. Time flies, lookĀ at Ā us now.Ā :w8ing:

Anyone who wishes the album to be leaked didn't had the Lust for Life experience, Love promotion (the first time she ever did promo after 5 years) got CANCELLED, the album got pushed back 4 months, she added features (some questionable), and Cherry MV getting shelved.

Ā 

Ever since then I don't wish another album to be leaked at least a month before release.Ā 

Ā 

But even so we all know how inevitable that is and how in the coming daysĀ we'll have the full album,Ā some stems, a new title for an unreleased song which we'll crave for over 3 years before it leaks and maybe instrumentals if insiders feel that type of way.

Ā 

Trauma. I honestly deserve a VeteranĀ discount at Walmart.

Ā 

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

Ā 

???, ?????????

1 week until the album release +Ā Ā LDR9 title announcement, it's the RAVE for me y'all .

Ā 

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

@WHORE OF TROPICO Ā  ā‡Ø Ā  @SALVAWHOREĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon ā€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ā 

53 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Anyone who wishes the album to be leaked didn't had the Lust for Life experience, Love promotion (the first time she ever did promo after 5 years) got CANCELLED, the album got pushed back 4 months, she added features (some questionable), and Cherry MV getting shelved.

Ā 

Ā 

And just like real veterans you get things mixed up in your dramatic little rant :teehee:We have no proof that any of that has a correlation to the leak. Love just leaked so early that they released it much sooner than planned, which created that huge timespan between the lead-singleĀ and the actual album release.Ā 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 minute ago, Thunder Corpse said:

Ā 

And just like real veterans you get things mixed up in your dramatic little rant :teehee:We have no proof that any of that has a correlation to the leak. Love just leaked so early that they released it much sooner than planned, which created that huge timespan between the lead-singleĀ and the actual album release.Ā 

Ā 

And I was just joking Lanaboards user Thunder Corpse. Not everything is confrontational

Ā 

Ā 

OT: Living Legend SOTY

Ā 

Ā 

???, ?????????

1 hour ago, Whore of Tropico said:

1 week until the album release +Ā Ā LDR9 title announcement, it's the RAVE for me y'all .

Ā 

elijahpetty-azealia-banks.gif

Ā 

I think you mean LDR 10

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Ā 

I think you mean LDR 10

Ā 

i totally always see "Sirens" as a demo concept album (to send to labels) - not an actual album =)))))

@WHORE OF TROPICO Ā  ā‡Ø Ā  @SALVAWHOREĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ā Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsĀ  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon ā€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ā 

2 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Ā 

i totally see "Sirens" as a demo concpet album, not an actual album =)))))

Ā 

I meant AKA.Ā 

Ā 

1. AKA

2. BTD

3. Paradise

4. Ultraviolence

5. Honeymoon

6. LFL

7. NFR

8. COCC

9. BB

giphy.gif

Ā 

51 minutes ago, TROPICUM said:

Ā 

And I was just joking Lanaboards user Thunder Corpse. Not everything is confrontational

Ā 

Ā 

OT: Living Legend SOTY

Ā 

Ā 

Ā Commmmmooon let's fight we have to kill that boring time without a le*k.

Ā 

Ā 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!