Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:
  Hide contents

I went back to the original.  Although it's kinda similar in the breathiness the vocals are indeed better. The shape of the vocals are better so it doesnt sound so strained. 

She seems to be opening her mouth more in the Bridge snippet leak?

Also the JUST DO IT by the backing vocalists is missing omg...they were perfect 

The vocal stems are literally the exact same. They might be mixed or mastered differently in the final version, but it’s the same vocal take. Trust me it’s ingrained into my brain :defeated:

Spoiler

And as for the “just do it….” it’s still there too LMAO but they DID re-record that. I actually prefer the new version lmao; more subtle and doesn’t feel like she’s just using gospel singers as her “backup” 

Just now, baddisease said:

how do we know you're not lying like the others?

Because she is an icon & a good soul :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y'all will find out soon.

Hide contents

i'm not the one who bought the CD in store today. anyways i'll shut up because i'm having my lil leaker/insider ego moment for the first time ever and i now know how they feel.  :true:

we're all besties here u can tell us giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

Okay, I'm very confused as to how and why multiple people (I think??) have seen the back cover, but I'm just going to continue with my day and remind you all that in this time in 7 days, we'll all be able to listen to the album :hype: But if anyone did want to share more back cover info...i luv you <3

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

y'all will find out soon.

Reveal hidden contents

i'm not the one who bought the CD in store today. anyways i'll shut up because i'm having my lil leaker/insider ego moment for the first time ever and i now know how they feel.  :true:

So someone bought a CD today? How do we know that? Have I missed something?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why are people coming into this thread just to say “oooh, I have the album” just to hold it over people’s heads and not leak it ?? Like girl….get a hobby….you are not a commodity, the music is what people want  

Anybody who actually had it would just leak it, the rest are just desperate for attention :flop:

Just a friendly reminder to keep all info you get from leaks in spoiler tags, and absolutely no direction to where any leaks can be found, including DM’s

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Araby said:

Why are people coming into this thread just to say “oooh, I have the album” just to hold it over people’s heads and not leak it ?? Like girl….get a hobby….you are not a commodity, the music is what people want  

Anybody who actually had it would just leak it, the rest are just desperate for attention :flop:

giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

Just now, Niko Dealergo said:

Just a friendly reminder to keep all info you get from leaks in spoiler tags, and absolutely no direction to where any leaks can be found, including DM’s

does this mean smth has actually leaked?

giphy.gif

Just now, baddisease said:

does this mean smth has actually leaked?

Well users are certainly hinting at it and I’d rather be safe than sorry

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

Personally I think the back cover is.. interesting! :creep: Its really cute though just not what I expected

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Hide contents

i wouldn't like about something like this. i hate those fake insiders, but this is finally my moment thanks to one of our fellow besties who bought a copy today. i don't wanna ruin their moment so i'll wait till they get home. 

baby do the lords work please :oprah3:

faSE.gif

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Hide contents

i wouldn't like about something like this. i hate those fake insiders, but this is finally my moment thanks to one of our fellow besties who bought a copy today. i don't wanna ruin their moment so i'll wait till they get home. 

will they actually LEAK it? if not they can go home and fuck themselves, like every other fake ass insider.

giphy.gif

Just now, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

Is tomorrow the day I wake up, check LB and see a fun surprise :brows:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />