Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Okay this is my redemption moment. I have nothing. I edited and created the back cover on Canvas. I don't know why it is trending on twitter but thanks I guess. Also the other pictures I edited on the tiles and on the grounds were on Snapseed and I used double exposure. 

P.s Thank you for trending my edits on twitter though. 

and also my fake instrumentals!! you guys are awesome

No1curr

DO NOT LINK TO ANY SITE THAT HAS FILES OF THE ALBUM.

We are aware that people online have come into possession of the record. Please do not make any jokes about leaking the album, do not make any open plans to leak it, do not beg for leaks, or make any reference or post any links to released material. Anyone who does this will have their site usage restricted, and potentially may be banned. Please don't push back on this, we will be reacting swiftly towards any users that don't comply.

To clarify, speculation if it has/will leak is also inevitable, however if it does please do not make references to where it has leaked.

With that said, if you wish to continue to discuss the album please use the spoiler tags.

And we're back! :beyonce:

3lfQEhw.png

1 minute ago, takeitdoen said:

DO NOT LINK TO ANY SITE THAT HAS FILES OF THE ALBUM.

We are aware that people online have come into possession of the record. Please do not make any jokes about leaking the album, do not make any open plans to leak it, do not beg for leaks, or make any reference or post any links to released material. Anyone who does this will have their site usage restricted, and potentially may be banned. Please don't push back on this, we will be reacting swiftly towards any users that don't comply.

With that said, if you wish to continue to discuss the album please use the spoiler tags.

And we're back! :beyonce:

are we allowed to talk about whether or not it leaked? xx