Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

ezgif-7-5333d63b6812.gif

Spoiler

Daaaaaaamn I can't believe it is true!

I'm not gonna share anything else but the fact that I loved it, as per usual with a Lana release since I met her back with LFL. I would've loved some things with some of the songs I knew before, but not gonna complaint for anything because they're great. Oh, Lana :wowcry:

Streaming on repeat soon as it hits Spotify :angie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Spoiler

I'm so happy I didn't go to sleep, this is dream enough, @ me sitting in the rain having a cigarette blessed with new tunes

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

crashing everytime something about lana leak

MOD NOTE: Did you not read the numerous times we have politely told people to not post the name of the website where this material is leaking? User is warned for this post. 

Edited by takeitdoen

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, synecdoche2 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

did she just say "fuck you Kevin"?? lmaooo I agree fuck you Kevin

???? Kevin Mcpherson was the tour stage manager that quit last year and started selling all his Lana stuff in Facebook groups :toofloppy:Does she actually say this in a song???

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, hashtagtylerh said:
  Hide contents

No, it won't be imo. It's nice though

Spoiler

it was always too "Lana" to get good reviews imo, especially the added unreleased tracks

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:
  Hide contents

Why is it always random Canadian record stores that ruin her releases... I was told last night, under good authority, that the album would hit the shelves the next day. Like the only thing I did was show up at opening, the guy told me "oh sorry I haven't had time to put new releases on the shelves, are you looking for something in particular" so I said "yeah, Blue Banisters?" and we like "yeah sure there you go". Went back to my car and took a pic of that back cover. I can't even make this up. 

where in Canada are you at?? ? i need to make a pit stop to this store 

7 minutes ago, Distantly said:

So all because of one establishments stupid ass mistake (literally stupid, the correct release date is everywhere else) we have a one week early leak… great…

in their defense, every record store i had called this month had today listed as the release date, so actually many chains & independent record stores were specifically given today as the release date, why wouldn't they believe it? just last week i actually told the guy who owns the record shop in my town the correct date and he didn't believe me :um:

75db99d920c2ca66a0ee7e5c2de27df4181ca688