Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

The album version of Thunder is a million times better than the original version. I can see it having an incredible video

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

It's pretty but I have 2 thoughts, 1. I think it's definitely a grower for me and 2. since there's so much going on in the songs like layering and different instruments I think I'll like it more in 320kbps instead of 128

Spoiler

FBwHUkIVcAU5Ypt?format=jpg&name=large

Me in the rain listening to BBS and holding onto my umbrella for dear life so I don’t get thrown into outer space 

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

1 minute ago, athena said:

well lust for life leaked in the same quality 

i mean yea true I remember that... and cherry & 13 beaches still sounded gloriously good that first time when I caved but it seems like the mixing is too odd in what we've listened to so far that having it in 128kbps might make it sound kind of worse.

Also, Idk when we'll get another album with original songs from her so I'll rather wait longer and build anticipation.

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The last thing I expected when I woke up this morning was that I'd be legally purchasing this album in stores before lunch LOL OMG what a rush :trisha::wowcry::dance::hype:

I'm not listening until after work when I can open a bottle of wine and go sit by the water but enjoy everyone who is listening today!!! Can't wait to read all your thoughts when I'm tipsy and ascending later tonight :wub:

Canadian things. :gasp:

Was she making the catsoup with Azealia Banks in the back cover?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ahhhh, i'm so jealous  but for some reason

the files aren't working for me 

:trisha: 

, so i'll take that as a sign of the universe telling me to wait another week. Enjoy!!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

Sweet Carolina...I'm gonna pass out :trisha: It's an explicit lullaby for Chuck and baby Phoenix 

imageproxy.jpg