Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, Pale Fire said:
  Hide contents

I can tell I’m going to be savaged for this but….. I am so underwhelmed……..

dealer & black bathing suit are great but I am not feeling the other unheard tracks at all… AT ALL…..???????? the vocals, the lyrics, the boring piano…. ??????????????? I’m going to give it another listen tmrw when I wake up but right now I’m so….. disappointed

Spoiler

Personally I like the new songs but yeah I can def see how each of the new songs 'bleed' into each other because the instruments, vocal delivery and tempo are pretty much the same :agree:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

36 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

in their defense, every record store i had called this month had today listed as the release date, so actually many chains & independent record stores were specifically given today as the release date, why wouldn't they believe it? just last week i actually told the guy who owns the record shop in my town the correct date and he didn't believe me :um:

Interesting, thanks! May I ask which country this is, is it all in canada as well?

this thread is insane oh my god, i am trying so hard to refrain myself from doing this :pray2:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

IS IT A WIN GUYS? the album????

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

I want to listen but not fucking 128kbps for a first listening experience

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

OMG

VIOLETS FOR ROSES, MY MOST ANTICIPATED IS EVEN BETTER THAN I EXPECTED 

:trisha::trisha::trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:
  Hide contents

I can tell I’m going to be savaged for this but….. I am so underwhelmed……..

dealer & black bathing suit are great but I am not feeling the other unheard tracks at all… AT ALL…..???????? the vocals, the lyrics, the boring piano…. ??????????????? I’m going to give it another listen tmrw when I wake up but right now I’m so….. disappointed

Spoiler

I mean I hate to say it too, I think that production wise the album is definitely interesting. But I also think I would've loved the entire album a whole lot more if 'NFR!' and 'COCC' hadn't come before with their fair share of piano driven tracks. Because what I hear on 'Blue Banisters' so far I love, but the formula is tired. :prettyhurts:

38 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

in their defense, every record store i had called this month had today listed as the release date, so actually many chains & independent record stores were specifically given today as the release date, why wouldn't they believe it? just last week i actually told the guy who owns the record shop in my town the correct date and he didn't believe me :um:

maybe it was on purpose then? i just don't see how EVERY record store could get the wrong date from lana's label

Just now, Cherry Blossom said:
  Hide contents

did she change nectar of the gods? 

Spoiler

Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are all the exact same 

imageproxy.jpg