Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

Imagine if Lana renamed Sweet Carolina as 'Baby Blues' that would have been so cute 

But I really like this song. High notes are a serve yeth ma'am

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Yeah,

Violets for Roses

is my favorite so far. What a powerful melody

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Honestly, she could’ve changed the songs for the demos we had, but that could’ve backfired with another Best American Record butchery of the century. So I’m glad she left them untouched and perfect as they already are.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

Spoiler

:paris: I’m going to sleep… other than Arcadia and WILDFLOWER WILDFIREEEE the only tracks I’m really enjoying are black bathing suit and fucking Thunder and living legend……….. I hyped this album up so hard in my mind and all the new songs are just bland piano ballads…….. don’t drag me sisters I’m gonna give it more time but Jesus Christ she needs to get in the fucking studio with Dan Auerbach or Mike Dean or fucking Emile Haynie at this point….. she needs to start making albums with FIREEEEEEE in them again. blue banisters is not it y’all I’m sorry I’m sorry

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Spoiler

The end of LL GETS ME EVERY FUCKING TIME, MY LORD IT’S SO GOOD WAHWAHWAHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHWAHWAHWAHHHHHHHHHHH

my karaoke song

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Just now, Pale Fire said:
  Hide contents

:paris: I’m going to sleep… other than Arcadia and WILDFLOWER WILDFIREEEE the only tracks I’m really enjoying are black bathing suit and fucking Thunder and living legend……….. I hyped this album up so hard in my mind and all the new songs are just bland piano ballads…….. don’t drag me sisters I’m gonna give it more time but Jesus Christ she needs to get in the fucking studio with Dan Auerbach or Mike Dean or fucking Emile Haynie at this point….. she needs to start making albums with FIREEEEEEE in them again. blue banisters is not it y’all I’m sorry I’m sorry

the fucking LACK of taste :wtf:

ↀ  ⟡   last.fm

Spoiler

I think these are not the album versions, remember that what the insiders had wasn't the final album (BBS didn't leak with the rest of the songs so it's probably true)

4 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

What song do we think she's singing on Colbert (if that's what she's doing)? I'd assume Arcadia, but since she's gonna be on the day the album comes out, it could be a new single 

Rooting for nectar of the gods :pray2: