Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

Black Bathing Suit is probably one of her weirdest songs ever. It makes sense why she chose the singles she did now— they were sort of odd melodically/structurally too; but a little bit easier to understand on first listen and so they proved great introductions to the album. Black Bathing Suit just takes that musical style and goes even further. It's a fucking insane song. Reminds me of Joni Mitchell's writing. And the best part is, I know its complexity means it will only get better with time :defeated:

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:
  Hide contents

:paris: I’m going to sleep… other than Arcadia and WILDFLOWER WILDFIREEEE the only tracks I’m really enjoying are black bathing suit and fucking Thunder and living legend……….. I hyped this album up so hard in my mind and all the new songs are just bland piano ballads…….. don’t drag me sisters I’m gonna give it more time but Jesus Christ she needs to get in the fucking studio with Dan Auerbach or Mike Dean or fucking Emile Haynie at this point….. she needs to start making albums with FIREEEEEEE in them again. blue banisters is not it y’all I’m sorry I’m sorry

Just give it time you will see the light in a couple of days.

2 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:
  Hide contents

I think these are not the album versions, remember that what the insiders had wasn't the final album (BBS didn't leak with the rest of the songs so it's probably true)

Spoiler

People have been buying the CD, they’re the final versions fam

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Spoiler

This album is so much better then Chemtrials, can't handle it now. Last time I felt this in Ultraviolence era, there is no pop hits in this but I think It wil stay with me for years. Love the unrealased tracks and most of the new ones.

Just now, YourGirl666 said:

Omggg wrong zip file

it's not girl

I'm waiting until the 22nd but whatever you heard now it's the final version

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Sadaurora said:

She should release and perform tnunder as a single on colbert, also i cant decide if the demo or the album version is better…the demo was more upbeat which is better in the end i guess so..

Thunder is insanely good.