Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

this is going to be the soundtrack to my life….. also the new version of thunder is superior. it evokes so many more emotions and has so much more depth than the demo. this album is amazing i couldnt be happier

Ughhhh man I wanna listen but I figure I came this far, I’ll just wait. It sounds AMAZING though from all your descriptions. So excited!!!

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, Thoth said:
  Hide contents

Couldn't resist, I listened to the album just so that I will be spoiler free for the next week. But I'm not planning on listening to it again till it is officially released. Tbh, the quality of the leak is bad to appreciate instrumentals.

I have never listened to Living Legend, Nectar of Gods and Cherry Blossoms before. So it was exciting to listen to them for the first time as well. Overall the album sounds cohesive like COCC.

Anyway, this album is gonna hit very very much this fall and winter. Thank you so much Lana.

Yeppp quality is too bad… i am not allowing myself a quick fix (we just got COCC) by ruining my first listen with muffled out instrumentals (and perhaps also the vocals) 

1 minute ago, living legend said:

OK

lavender diffuser

candle

fuzzy pillows and blanket

kleenex

im ready to dive into this album ? 

Sorry, She said NO MORE CANDLE IN THE WIND.

Just now, IanadeIrey said:

Don’t worry girl, I’m right there with you lol :kiss:

thank god!!! I'm losing my mind here :lange: :spin:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, trailerparkdream said:

WAIT WHATS HAPPENING im scared to open these hidden comments someone please fill me in??

the album leaked

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg