Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

it's sitting up there with NFR i say what i say.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Spoiler

1. Thunder

2. Dealer 
3. Iyldwm
4. The trio
5. Cherry blossom
6. Living legend
7. Blue banisters
8.  Ww
9. Arcadia
10. Beautiful
11. Sc
12. Violets
13. Nectar
14. Bbs
15. Text book

It's definitely interesting that once Blue Banisters leaked, lustforlife suddenly disappeared :awk:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone know Dealer's background? like when it was originally recorded and what it was recorded for?

recorded in 2017 and meant for the scrapped tlsp album

18 minutes ago, baddisease said:

does anyone know Dealer's background? like when it was originally recorded and what it was recorded for?

As far as we know it was for the scrapped colloboration album with The Last Shadow Puppets which also included Thunder, California and Loaded (Miles Kane song).

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

43 minutes ago, Araby said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i thought the same thing and then i realized

she's intentionally using "mask" for both of its meanings; the song is about how she had to mask herself when she was with a man. so it takes on a metaphorical meaning for me that separates it from something like the BLM reference. it's actually a more beautiful lyric if you just choose to think about it that way

I mean I definitely can see that too, I think just as a very tired person who works in public health, a double entendre COVID reference is kinda tasteless. just my opinion though, still a good song otherwise 

sgopYhV.gif

I don't know if this was posted already, but the entire Blue Banisters album booklet was leaked by someone who works in a record store. They opened it up and posted the whole thing. I won't say where it's posted. I reported their page. I'm pissed because I didn't want to see any of that until I had the CD on my hands. They should be fired from the record shop they work in. 

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I don't know if this was posted already, but the entire Blue Banisters album booklet was leaked by someone who works in a record store. They opened it up and posted the whole thing. I won't say where it's posted. I reported their page. I'm pissed because I didn't want to see any of that until I had the CD on my hands. They should be fired from the record shop they work in. 

Allegedly, UMG told them to sell the CDs on the 15th (Sunrise Records replied to a fan thru DMs on insta) so yeah

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I didn't want to see any of that until I had the CD on my hands

me too, i made sure i blocked the word "booklet" in my social media tho, so i make sure i only see it when i get the vinyl

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

It's definitely interesting that once Blue Banisters leaked, lustforlife suddenly disappeared :awk:

And let it stay that way. 

evil-defeated.gif

1 minute ago, Yosemite said:

Allegedly, UMG told them to sell the CDs on the 15th (Sunrise Records replied to a fan thru DMs on insta) so yeah

Worldwide release is Oct 22. One record store shouldn't have special day release. lol

Spoiler

This ranking isn't final, as it'll be constantly changing but, as of right now, this is how I'm feeling

If You Lie Down With Me
Arcadia
Text Book
Thunder
Beautiful
Dealer
Violet For Roses
Black Bathing Suit
Wildflower Wildfire
Blue Banisters
Living Legend
Cherry Blossom
Nectar of the Gods

Not sure where to put Sweet Carolina yet tho (and The Trio, since it's an interlude, I didn't put it in here)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

10 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

The whole thing leaked…???

Yes. Many Canadian record stores had October 15th listed as the release date. I personally bought a copy early this morning. :smile4:

(Although I want to stress how I didn't personally leak anything except booklet pictures).

2 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

me too, i made sure i blocked the word "booklet" in my social media tho, so i make sure i only see it when i get the vinyl

Damn, I didn't know you can do that.

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Yes. Many Canadian record stores had October 15th listed as the release date. I personally bought a copy early this morning. :smile4:

Oct 15? Really? That makes no sense. A week earlier in Canada? Worldwide a week later? Make it make sense.