Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

5 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Worldwide release is Oct 22. One record store shouldn't have special day release. lol

Β 

Sunrise Records, Archambault and some other independent record stores across Canada all had October 15th as the release date for 'BB'. I think that's the word they all received from UMG.

3 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Worldwide release is Oct 22. One record store shouldn't have special day release. lol

Well, still, it's not their fault.

If the order came directly from UMG, who are they to question it?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

Β 

Sunrise Records, Archambault and some other independent records across Canada all had October 15th as the release date for 'BB'. I think that's the word they all received.

Β 

That completely ruins it for other people. Oh well. I don't understand it.Β :dorothy3:

Sweet Carolina

Blue Banisters

Thunder

Nectar of the Gods

Living Legend

Cherry Blossom

Arcadia

Dealer

Text Book

Wildflower Wildfire

Interlude - The Trio

If You Lie Down With Me

Violets for Roses

Black Bathing Suit

Beautiful

Β 

Β 

Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

i’m trying to stay so strong and wait til the 22nd. it’s easier than i thought tbh. now if i stumble upon the CD at my local record shops early…that’s a different storyΒ :thirst:

Β 

but everyone’s reactions has me SO hyped like i can’t express how ready my body is for thisΒ 0-EB26969-964-F-4703-AEC3-F152372-AE01-D

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

8 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

me too, i made sure i blocked the word "booklet" in my social media tho, so i make sure i only see it when i get the vinyl

it’s just a bunch of ugly insta pics we’ve all seen alreadyΒ don’t hold your breathΒ :bebe:

1 minute ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Β 

That completely ruins it for other people. Oh well. I don't understand it.Β :dorothy3:

Β 

I don't think there is anything to understand otherΒ thanΒ sometimes label screw things up. Back in 2014, 'Ultraviolence' literally had three different release dates globally.Β Β :eek2:

honeymoun stating that lana used youtube rips for cherry blossom, living legend, and nectar of the gods but don’t we have lossless versions of theseΒ :toofloppy:Β (and didn’t someone here say that lana used the very first take ofΒ cherry blossom)

Spoiler

I can't even be mad if Lana ripped the unreleased songs off of Youtube for the album because that's something I would do tooΒ :thumb3:

Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

2 hours ago, Frangipani said:

I'm only letting myself listen to BBS and pretending it's a single out today

Β  Reveal hidden contents

Remember when people were saying the leaks over the past year were used by insiders to give clues for the album? Some parts of BBS really remind me of French Restaurant

Β 

The way I caved in within a minute of posting this :bebe:

I really have no self control