Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

Blue Banisters is like if Ultraviolence and Norman got married and had a baby 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, COCC said:

Hide contents

Same sis, same :trisha:

Each Lana album has a specific mood and setting that makes it easier to access for me. NFR - the car, Chemtrails - on walks, Blue Banisters - in my room alone, headphones, with sunlight pouring through the shades. Thunder, Sweet Carolina and Nectar of the Gods are SUBLIME 

:oprah2: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Well…is it good at least…?

I don't think you're going to like it. I didn't even like it on first listen.

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Dealer to Sweet Carolina is the best sequence of Lana songs since Cruel World to West Coast.

:smokes:

Spoiler

When Rob was like ‘we managed to get sweet carolina in one take’ was he trolling because he said one word at the start of the song? Is he backing vocals? I was hoping for a verse I’m very confused

Spoiler

The instrumental outro of If you lie down with me is soooo good!!!  I hope she will use such style more in the future! 

7 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

Blue Banisters is like if Ultraviolence and Norman got married and had a baby 

EXACTLYYY!

also - if miss grant doesn’t make thunder a single i’m going to have a bone to pick with her!

it really would be the perfect reintroduction for her, it would do super well on alt/ac radio, amazing video potential, it’s just so good

also… hi grammys :oic2:

Spoiler

i'm not listening until the HQ leak at least but isn't it weird that besides thunder, the only old song whose production she changed is the only one we had not heard yet (if you lie down with me)? why change it while not touching dealer, nectar of the gods, living legend and cherry blossom?

1 minute ago, Shaw said:

:smokes:

Reveal hidden contents

When Rob was like ‘we managed to get sweet carolina in one take’ was he trolling because he said one word at the start of the song? Is he backing vocals? I was hoping for a verse I’m very confused

Spoiler

He is playing the piano.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Spoiler

i don't buy the youtube rip thing lmao there's no way the quality would be as good as that of the other songs especially when the album plays on the devices where quality can be really high, and i don't know how honeymoun would know that

2 minutes ago, Future Jazz said:

i'm not listening until the HQ leak at least but isn't it weird that besides thunder, the only old song whose production she changed is the only one we had not heard yet (if you lie down with me)? why change it while not touching dealer, nectar of the gods, living legend and cherry blossom?

Spoiler

it probably was never recorded or finished