Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Are we still juggling the Low Quality leak? Or has a better cd quality leak been released?

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I finally listened!

Spoiler

For one, I was really happy that there was more variation in the piano-playing instead of just playing chords over her! The production of the “unheard” (especially BBS) songs was really refreshing, too. 

My main critique is that some of the lyrics throughout the album just felt a bit…unfinished/vague and a little cliched at times (glad-sad-mad rhyming, for example). 

I wish that any of the unheard tracks would have topped WFWF, but I knew that one would be a bit tough to outdo for my personal preferences.

I think I would rank the record just below COCC, but time will tell! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Just now, Shanice Jones said:
  Hide contents

Folks, I need some help, which is the real version of Beautiful, I listened to one that was only piano, but I also listened to another one with strings, help plz

Spoiler

according to the credits, beautiful is piano only

Spoiler

so i ONLY listened to dealer bc i heard the first dealer leak. and tho it is pitched it’s a little different too right? like the second time she sings “i check it i wreck it” she doesn’t say “i turn it around” again like she did in the leak. she says something else. what is it??

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

1 minute ago, Shanice Jones said:
  Hide contents

Folks, I need some help, which is the real version of Beautiful, I listened to one that was only piano, but I also listened to another one with strings, help plz

help please.

Spoiler

Wait, what? ?️??️ There are multiple versions of Beautiful?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

Thunder wrecked me ... idk if i have the energy to listen to the whole thing today but biiiiiiiiiitch ... can't wait to fall in love and just play this song over and over :cryney2:

I read some of your opinions & now I'm super scared to listen to this album:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: