Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way all the songs are full HQ except Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom plss I think she rlly did just rip them from youtube & had them mastered oh wow..

? They’re all 200 kpbs or so

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

3 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

the way all the songs are full HQ except Nectar of the Gods, Living Legend and Cherry Blossom plss I think she rlly did just rip them from youtube & had them mastered oh wow..

HQ WHERE?.???

2 minutes ago, Marius said:
  Hide contents

The beginning of Black Bathing Suit really gives me The Birds vibes :true:

Spoiler

Watch Black Bathing Suit Video be the sequel to Chemtrails Video. There was that dead bird at the end of it.

My swiftie era I fear

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:
  Hide contents

Wait, what? ?️??️ There are multiple versions of Beautiful?

i haven’t heard much yet but i’m definitely counting on your versions :dua:

1 minute ago, shadesofdealer said:

Can someone describe VfR for me without spoiling too much please I need to know if I was right about it destroying me

Oh you were damn right :true:

Spoiler

The rankings of the tracks are all over the map lol! It's exciting because it probably means that there's a song for everyone on this album.

On a scale of 0-10, how chaotic and crazy is BBS? I'm confused by the reactions. 

Are there strings in Violets for Roses? I haven't read much about the song's soundscape at all!

1 minute ago, shadesofdealer said:

Can someone describe VfR for me without spoiling too much please I need to know if I was right about it destroying me

Tbh I'm on Dealer and VFR is my least favorite. Not because of anything in particular but it's just the least distinctive lol

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I’ve heard the album once, it’s good, very mellow and smooth, needs to grow on me more obviously but….

Black Bathing Suit has been the biggest anti-climax of all time. I like it, but really not what i was expecting. It also proves that lustforlife person is full of shit. If anyone defends them again i’m going to punch them in the mouth.

The Trio makes absolutely no sense on this album, and even though i like the production, i’m really confused by the inclusion on the album. It makes absolutely no sense at all.

Thunder is amazing and probably the best on the album. If we get another single or performance (Colbert) from the album it should be this. Knowing her though it won’t be, because she has no idea wtf she’s doing.

Dealer sounds better than the old leak, not sure if i like it per se but her vocals are good on it.

Living Legend is amazing and that guitar at the end is everything, wish it came in sooner.

Cherry Blossom is beautiful.

Lay Down With Me was very good.

I gotta hear the album more tbh to let it all sink in. It feels like a Tori Amos album to me sometimes.

8 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:
  Hide contents

so i ONLY listened to dealer bc i heard the first dealer leak. and tho it is pitched it’s a little different too right? like the second time she sings “i check it i wreck it” she doesn’t say “i turn it around” again like she did in the leak. she says something else. what is it??

Spoiler

I think she says “and I’ll explain”

the version where she says “turn it around” twice was edited to get rid of the random synth someone else was playing I think. It’s the first part of the song copy/pasted I’m pretty sure

whatarecoloris.jpg

5 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I read some of your opinions & now I'm super scared to listen to this album:trisha:

that's why I stopped reading the spoilers I'm terrified of ending up hating the album

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

11 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

maybe I just downloaded a weird leak or I'm doing it wrong but like

Spoiler

Wnv7Mst.pngnU8ktCs.png

qfrWuBl.png