Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

that's why I stopped reading the spoilers I'm terrified of ending up hating the album

:crai:

Same:trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I will only say two things as I gather my thoughts ( and listen over and over to the MAGNUS OPUS ( HM sorry Honey atleast ur number 2?)

Spoiler

The production is the best she’s ever had. Gorgeous jazzy atmospheric. Adding never subtracting.

this album definitely rewards the re-listener. There’s a lot to unpack and many intricate details you won’t catch on the first listen. 
Enter nicki video of her saying “ You’re not gonna get it it the first listen

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Idk if we had this Thunder version because I was behind on leaks but that stripped first verse and it gradually building up is actually an improvement! It hits so good now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

2 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

that's why I stopped reading the spoilers I'm terrified of ending up hating the album

The album is good, but everyone has hyped it SO much. There’s a-lot of piano, a-lot of good songs but definitely temper your expectations.

Just now, Grenadine quarantine said:

Is there a cherry / cinnamon girl moment on this album then? 

No.

Just now, Frangipani said:

How did we find the vfr merch on her website? There might be some more stuff on there :illumarina:

it was just there in the surf shop along with WFWF and NFR merch

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

7 minutes ago, kitschesque said:

Feels so weird having Wild On You on an album, I'm so happy because it's one of my all time favs :crai::defeated:

really hope whoever leaked the album just added a random rip of the song to the file though… Because this version sounds much lower quality than the leak we already had. :creep:

1 minute ago, Frangipani said:

How did we find the vfr merch on her website? There might be some more stuff added on there since

Was that real? I really hope we get more merch. People knew all the merch for Chemtrails era before we got it and for blue banisters we didn’t even know for sure there was signed stuff