Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 hour ago, pawnshop said:

honeymoun stating that lana used youtube rips for cherry blossom, living legend, and nectar of the gods

Pretty sureΒ he was joking. Despite being the same recordings as the 2013 versions, the songs seem to be remastered. And I thinkΒ the masteringΒ engineers would have to be givenΒ the stems to do that...Β 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕀𝕖 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕖π•ͺ𝕖𝕀, 𝕒π•₯ π•Ÿπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ 𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•€π•™ π•₯𝕠 π•£π•šπ•€π•– π•—π•£π• π•ž 𝕒𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕀π•₯

Spoiler

the build-up of the new thunder is amazing. it was a good choice to add the drums to the second verse instead of introducing them right away.Β i think it's the only unreleased track on the albumΒ that needed a lil reworking.Β 

Β 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

59 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

I don't think you're going to like it. I didn't even like it on first listen.

Β 

Our taste is always in SYNC

Β 

Spoiler

And I feel the exact same way about this albumΒ 

Β 

I just …. Don’t know yet. Never felt like this about an album of hers.Β Β Even COCC had me gasped on first listen

Β 

sweet Carolina is the only one I’m all in for so far

Β 

Spoiler

Okay in regards to LL/notg/&cb being obviously lower quality and sounding like youtube rips..

is it possible that whoever *initially* leaked everything just threw the youtube rips in there and didn’t upload the actual cd rip?Β 

Β 

like obviously they couldn’t do that w thunder bc we had a snippet of the final… but they definitely could’ve with the other three, right?

Β 

Spoiler

This album will probably take a few listens to properly grab me. There's moments of tracks I absolutely love, but the whole thing hasn't got me yet

Β 

Just now, Nathanavy said:

This feels like a filler album to fulfill her contract. Unless this leak is fake, Cherry Blossom, Living Legend, and Nectar of the Gods are literallyΒ YouTube rips.Β 

Filler as in filling my bussy with music I can twerk to, yes

12 minutes ago, Grenadine quarantine said:

Was that real? I really hope we get more merch. People knew all the merch for Chemtrails era before we got it and for blue banistersΒ we didn’t even know for sure there was signed stuff

Yep I'm pretty sure it was

It wasn't on the surf shop like @MagicalTrancePotion said though. I can't find it on there and I remember someone finding it hidden on her website at the same time as the tracklist.

We need the IT girlies :lolliney: