Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

okay what the fuck is she saying at the end of BBS bc I hear

Rangers really made stars around you,

Rangers really made stars and a beer for me

so thanks for that

this shit is INDECIPHIRABEL

RVhKIwP.gif

IF the 3 songs are indeed youtube rips, why is that a problem for you guys? She could have easily lost the original files over the years.

6 minutes ago, brandon said:
  Hide contents

Okay in regards to LL/notg/&cb being obviously lower quality and sounding like youtube rips..

is it possible that whoever *initially* leaked everything just threw the youtube rips in there and didn’t upload the actual cd rip? 

like obviously they couldn’t do that w thunder bc we had a snippet of the final… but they definitely could’ve with the other three, right?

idk abt that, the ones in the leak sound mastered

qfrWuBl.png

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

IF the 3 songs are indeed youtube rips, why is that a problem for you guys? She could have easily lost the original files over the years.

then she should’ve re-recorded them :toofunny: youtube notoriously ruins quality of audio especially songs

but also there’s no way they’re YouTube rips lmao. Nobody would allow it

RVhKIwP.gif

Spoiler

Controversial opinion but I quite like the inclusion of BLM, masks, and quarantine on the album

We all experienced this stuff so it's like nice to feel the same sentiments she did during the last year

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Our taste is always in SYNC

Hide contents

And I feel the exact same way about this album 

I just …. Don’t know yet. Never felt like this about an album of hers.  Even COCC had me gasped on first listen

sweet Carolina is the only one I’m all in for so far

Trust me a relisten will help. I was slightly underwhelmed my first listen but I’m loving it so  much more on the second 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:
  Hide contents

Controversial opinion but I quite like the inclusion of BLM, masks, and quarantine on the album

We all experienced this stuff so it's like nice to feel the same sentiments she did during the last year

Yes!! An explicit document of these historic past few years, this will age well.

4 minutes ago, Neohumanist said:
  Hide contents

Not the 4 single being the worst song on the album :biblio:. Blue Banisters finally join Ultraviolence and NFR forming the holy trinity of Lana record

BAIT

Just now, Creyk said:

One, because there are better quality versions available. Two, if she didn’t have the original files, she she have re-recorded them or just not released them. The way this leak is, they don’t sound fit the album and throw off the whole thing sonically. I’m not trusting that this leak is completely real in regards to those songs yet.

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

My CD just shipped and will be here on Sunday! :hype: I plan on listening officially but I hope everyone’s enjoyed the music so far! <3

Queen you are in for such a great listening experience. It sounds amazing and there is much lyrical depth. There will be much to discuss in The Post Release Thread

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Same here. This album feels like a time capsule of the past year or two of Lana's life, life for everyone in general with everything that's gone on, and I think that it'll be really interesting to listen to 5-10 years down the line 

imageproxy.jpg