Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Spoiler

Can someone more melodically earred tell me- is is the same I talk to Jesus ‘la la La la la la la la’ in if u lie down with me? 

Ok @littleredpartydress 

I actually love it now. Just needed to play it a few times. Sweet Carolina is a classic, though 

:true: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, yourolllikethunder said:

Those of you who said your CD shipped, did it ship from her online store or a Canadian retailer? ? I visited Sunrise Records’ website but it’s not up there for purchase yet 

Amazon 

9 minutes ago, arcadialovesong2018 said:

Wow when I add 'cherry blossom' to my Apple Music it automatically sorts itself to 'Lana del Rey' The Unreleased Collection. 

Does this happen to anyone else?

Yeah same. Maybe someone did upload the existing version of Cherry Blossom and not the album one.

Spoiler

This is such a complex album. My god. At a loss for words.

BBS is one of her most violent songs in my opinion. Only a genius would come up with that kind of structure… that outro is insane.

IMG-7960.jpg

So the whole album leaked surprised it didn’t happen sooner tbh but anyways back cd cover looks amazing but Im gonna wait until the 22nd

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Spoiler

So far, my favs from the batch of unheard songs are

-IYLDWM (heavenly, the ragtime jazz horns are to die for)

-sweet Carolina (gorgeously dreamy, sweet, and damn Rob is a brilliant pianist??)

black bathing suit & violets for roses are coming up close behind- I love them both but they’re not quite favs yet

beautiful is kind of boring and any girl on the planet could’ve put this song out…that said I’m sure it’ll grow on me lol

thunder re-recording is wonderful

just how many brilliant unreleased is Lana sitting on?? I’m sure so many we don’t know about, absolutely nuts to think about IYLDWM just sitting there for all these years…

aOaIzH2.gif

It took me 3 hours to catch up to this page :rollin:

I'm so glad most of you are enjoying the album! I won't be listening until the official release, but I can't wait to hear.