Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

BLACK BATHING SUIT SAID IF THIS IS THE END I WANT A BOYFRIEND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ITS A THING REALLY IT rEALLY TRULY IS REAL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

the way this album is going to be an absolute cultural reset y'all who haven't listen-- y'all aren't ready 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

8 minutes ago, Lustfordealer said:

What r we thinking

I’m sure it’s fake. Just checked HMV’s listing for BB and that’s not there — plus, “eighth” is spelled incorrectly in that post, and I’ve never heard of the track “Star Haven” being an elusive 2013 track. :thumb3:

IYLDNTM IS A FUCKING BANGER OF PIANO BALLADS TOO UGH YES LANA REALLY IS WANTING HER COINS THIS TIME. SHE SAID FUCK JACK, I'M DOING MY MUSIC HOW I WANT TO honestly some of it reminds me of COCC but also kind of a mix of Honeymoon and UV and some of the backing instrumentals remind me of BTD? ugh this is what I wanted COCC to be. goddammit LANAAAA

giphy.gif