Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

so what's the consensus for the best and worst songs rn to those that have listened??

there is no such thing as a 'worst' song on this album :trisha:

im only on VFR atm but im not budging :trisha:

OH TO HEAR DEALER IN FINAL VERSION IS FUCKING HEAVENLY :trisha:

Spoiler

So I gave in and listened to ONE song :oic2:

Spoiler

Sorry @prettywhenimhigh I lied bb :defeated:

Spoiler

I was really curious about BBS since it had mixed opinions. I have to say... she really does sing like an angel :wowcry:

It's THAT bitch :candy:

The catchy chorus, the layered vocals at the end, the drums, the drifting piano at the end and beginning. I think this is enough to keep me waiting for another week because wow :flutter:

Spoiler

HE SAID I WAS BAD LET ME SHOW YOU HOW BAD GIRLS DOOOOOOO :grinds:

CAUSE NO ONE DOES IT BETTERRRRRRRRRRRRRR :blush3:

Just now, RELIGION said:

so what's the consensus for the best and worst songs rn to those that have listened??

top 5 for me: dealer, thunder, if you lie down, black bathing suit, and my least favorite are living legend and nectar bc we already had those and they don't really sound different? idk. it's okay, if you love those tracks, you'll love it on the album bc she didn't touch them it doesn't sound like so it's fine i just wanted to see if there were any vocal or instrumental differences and there aren't, so it's fine but it would've been nice to notice something different on it

Also, what happened to lying @lustforlife girl you were full of it lmao

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

About that late night show

Spoiler

I think i want her to perform If you lie down with me… it will show her voice so good… it has nice pace and chorus is super catchy!!!!! And the outro would be perfecttt with live band omg imagine…..

6 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

The Trio is the worst, for sure lmao.

Spoiler

And as much as I like them, Nectar of the Gods and Cherry Blossom are basically the same we had from their original leak, just remastered. While Cherry Blossom is okay as a piano song, I feel like Nectar of the Gods could've been fleshed out way more.

Or is it only that I got used to my edit of the song with additional production? :oic: 

Best: Thunder, Dealer, Wildflower Wildfire, Violets for Roses, and Black Bathing Suit :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

not thunder getting the TNBAR treatment:facepalm:

idk if this is the place to ask this but does anyone know where I could find a better quality profile pic of the one I have now???  I randomly decided that pic when I joined LB a few years ago so I wanna keep it the same but I want one that isnt blurry....xoxo

I feel like the only people listening in HQ right now are those that actually bought the album in stores… is this gatekeeping at it’s finest? It is, but I’m fine with it not leaking in it’s best quality if that means build up towards it for the 22nd. 

And idk how to put spoilers (i forgot bear with me im 28 and old but if someone wants to share their actually HQ with me I promise it will be between you and I only, I already got my vinyl bundle and so yea..

User warned for this post.

Don’t ask where to find leaks

Waking up at 6am to be the first customer at opening—just so I could grab the album was the cost effective entertainment I had been lacking lately.

Also sending a pic of the back cover to a group of friends and seeing that pic appear whenever I would open Insta and Twitter was kinda sending too.

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

i’m waiting to listen on the 22nd, 

but can y’all explain, did this record leave you with chills? similar to how NFR/UV did? 

like is the wig in outer space ? 

my wig got snatched