Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Just now, paradisetropico said:

i’m waiting to listen on the 22nd, 

but can y’all explain, did this record leave you with chills? similar to how NFR/UV did? 

like is the wig in outer space ? 

I don't wanna hype it too much, but it's a beautiful record. It's much much different and better than COCC for so many reasons

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

but can y’all explain, did this record leave you with chills? similar to how NFR/UV did? 

wig was deleted from existence :trisha:

2 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

Spoiler

This album made me feel the exact same way I did when I listened to NFR for the first time. The best word I can use to describe the word is "classic", it's like it's been around and a part of my memory for years and years. It really all depends on taste, but I would say if you like the production on songs like Old Money or The Other Woman, or songs on NFR like Happiness is a Butterfly and California, you'll like this album 

imageproxy.jpg

ive listened to the whole thing except beautiful and violets for roses so I have more to look forward to on release day. as im typing this I just decided im gonna go listen to them now

1 minute ago, paradisetropico said:

okay i’m glad to at least hear it surpasses COCC, whew i’m excited then

I think it's better than COCC too. However, if you took out breaking up slowly/for free/dance til we die, COCC might be better

I just noticed she spoke about her mom on BBS fuck me Lana ugh and then that switch up in tempo is so good. this album is definitely on another level for me. like UV/HM level

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Spoiler

I'm just so happy that BBS confirmed that Lana can still do the Million Dollar Man voice 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

girl forget the wig one song and my soul is in outer space I just KNOW the rest will send me :legend:

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hide contents

I just noticed she spoke about her mom on BBS fuck me Lana ugh and then that switch up in tempo is so good. this album is definitely on another level for me. like UV/HM level

what does she say??