Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, RELIGION said:

what does she say??

i'm not friends with my mother, but still love my dad

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, Unban Deluluking said:

About that late night show

Hide contents

I think i want her to perform If you lie down with me… it will show her voice so good… it has nice pace and chorus is super catchy!!!!! And the outro would be perfecttt with live band omg imagine…..

Spoiler

She should perform Thunder because is the most radio-friendly and catchy song. And with a choir like the one of the Let me love you like a woman performance will be heavenly

After listening to the album, although the John Deere cover is my favorite, I think that the standard one fits the album best. It was a great choice 

imageproxy.jpg

Spoiler

I think this is a fake leak! There's extremely noticeable clipping on Dealer at 0:53. I also heard a leaked snippet of Lana singing the verses, which makes me think the real version is solo. Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom, and Living Legend are also clearly YouTube rips. 

Was able to get a copy from sunrise as they were pulling them from the shelves, the manager tried to retract the purchase but I got it! 

They got an email from the record label telling them to pull all cds from the shelves 

2 minutes ago, Nathanavy said:

I think this is a fake leak! There's extremely noticeable clipping on Dealer at 0:53. I also heard a leaked snippet of Lana singing the verses, which makes me think the real version is solo. Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom, and Living Legend are also clearly YouTube rips. 

I don't think it's necessarily fake, although we did have Dealer for a couple weeks now. The other songs, sure, they could be youtube rips, but the album as a whole didn't leak in 320kbps so we won't know until friday i guess unless someone leaks a cd rip

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Nathanavy said:

Spoiler

Miles Kane has vocal credits on the final version so he's on the album. It's possible that there's a solo demo or that the version that was leaked today and a few weeks ago were edited someway, but the version we got originally and today are both true to the album.

imageproxy.jpg

7 minutes ago, Kimi said:

its weaker than cocc but still beautiful 

Not true at all. Chemtrails is weaker in both lyrically and sonically, Banisters is miles better.

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

6 minutes ago, Nathanavy said:

OH NO NOT AGAIN, not when this was already debunked. Some of us already explained that Nectar of the Gods, Cherry Blossom and Living Legend are CLEARLY NOT YouTube rips :trisha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: