Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Hide contents

Miles Kane has vocal credits on the final version so he's on the album. It's possible that there's a solo demo or that the version that was leaked today and a few weeks ago were edited someway, but the version we got originally and today are both true to the album.

the original version we got was different i think, didn't it have like a weird synth sound in the middle of the second verse? idk maybe it was a "watermark" someone added to it when they posted it but you're right about the credits so idk what they're talking about lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, gasstationkween said:

I thought new nectar of gods was meant to be piano 

Right? 

Spoiler

The credits for both Cherry Blossom and Nectar of the Gods say piano & guitar, but... ???

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, Diamantes WILD said:

can we just take a moment to like absorb how happy we all must be rn OHMYGOD giphy.gif how amazing amazing 096db996ddaf31f53271a3c253a17fea.gif ah!!! yes coy-alexis-rose.gifoprah-yes.gif AH! MAZING

NC.gif

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

So... we already have demos from the new songs? :toofunny:

Spoiler

Arcadia (Early Mix)

Beautiful (Early Mix)

Thunder (Early Demo)

Living Legend (Piano Mix)

Cherry Blossom (Demo 2) & (Demo 3)

4 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Hide contents

the original version we got was different i think, didn't it have like a weird synth sound in the middle of the second verse? idk maybe it was a "watermark" someone added to it when they posted it but you're right about the credits so idk what they're talking about lol

Spoiler

That synth was played over the song by the leaker, I don't know why though (I think it was because they hated the song and wanted us to hate it?? but idk)

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, That Venice Bitch said:

?

Spoiler

There are two versions... One has strings and is 15 seconds longer and the other is piano only. 

I'm not sure if this is another FIILY situation, tho :toofunny:

4 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

So... we already have demos from the new songs? :toofunny:

Hide contents

Arcadia (Early Mix)

Beautiful (Early Mix)

Thunder (Early Demo)

Living Legend (Piano Mix)

Cherry Blossom (Demo 2) & (Demo 3)

Spoiler

Beautiful (early mix)???

Here are my first toughs about it :

Spoiler

- Interlude the trio : We heard it before but now that I've heard the whole album, it feels so WTF. The rest of the album kinda have the same production and the trap beat doesn't seem to fit.

- Black Bathing Suit : So we tough we would be bopping to this but instead we'll be sad twerking :hair::heidi: It's beautiful and I love how she uses her voice on those crazy background vocals

- Beautiful : It is just beautiful. It reminds me of Love Song in the way it is so innocent and sweet. 

- Violet for roses : beautiful as well. Need more listen to elaborate. 

- Dealer : I'm loving this. It's the bravest song of the album. Very unique. And the screaming ! Sounds much better in HQ. Did listen only a few times in LQ

- Thunder : I love the new intro that makes it sound a lot more like a Blue Banister song. I love the added violins, they are beautiful (one makes me think of a theme from Dexter). I miss the more energic sound and the backing vocals being more prominent tough. It had a single potential, now it doesn't that much.

- Sweet Carolina : A cute song, one of my favorite on first listen.

She uses her voice in lot of new ways (see screaming in Dealer, Vocal guitar solo in Living Legends and crazy background vocals on BBS.

Is the cover that looks like a mix of the original one with a less farther version of the HMV one real ?

Am I allowed to post it here as it's not from an official source ?

the image of people just walking into a record store and buying the album a week early is SENDING MEEE :toofunny: Cassette girl is runner up for album leak yassness and third place goes to urban outfitters for honeymoon

Spoiler

God Tier

Arcadia

Thunder

Blue Banisters

Text Book

Black Bathing Suit

If You Lie Down With Me

Beautiful

Violets For Roses

Living Legend

Cherry Blossom

Good Tier

Nectar of the Gods

Sweet Carolina

Wildflower Wildfire

The Trio

Mid Tier

Dealer

Spoiler

So I just listened to the version of Beautiful with strings for the first time and wow....that took the song from a 7 to a 9 for me. Absolutely gorgeous :wowcry:

imageproxy.jpg