Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

the image of people just walking into a record store and buying the album a week early is SENDING MEEE :toofunny: Cassette girl is runner up for album leak yassness and third place goes to urban outfitters for honeymoon

idk if anything can top cassette girl:crai:

Spoiler

There's something going on with CB, LL, and NotG. Why are there credits for instruments that aren't in the song? Why is Fabrizio not credited on neither CB nor NotG? Why do multiple people notice a difference in quality from the rest of the album? Why are some peoples versions of Cherry Blossom defaulting to their Unreleased album??

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Can someone thats not hysterical and high tell me is the album actually a new classic. Can you describe it in one sentence?

no, it’s mostly pretty meh. most ppl are understandably just super excited bc it’s just come out today. however the highs are VERY high - it’s just that there’s only 2 or 3 highs and the rest is either ‘meh it’s okay’ or stuff we’ve already heard

RVhKIwP.gif

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Can someone thats not hysterical and high tell me is the album actually a new classic. Can you describe it in one sentence?

Spoiler

For me it’s already one of her best albums.

I would describe it as intense and melodic

Spoiler

This album is so much more interesting than I expected it to be tbh. There's a little something for everyone. It's still cohesive while also not being repetitive. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

So I just listened to the version of Beautiful with strings for the first time and wow....that took the song from a 7 to a 9 for me. Absolutely gorgeous :wowcry:

Spoiler

So there are mutiple versions out of some songs ?

Spoiler

Didn't expect we would get Black bathing Suit, Grenadine Quarentine and If this is the end I want a boyfriend in one song. 

Anyone noticed the reference to Smarty in If you like down with me with the Dance me all around the room line ?

The Cherry Blossom is the same as the old one (Piano and vocals), just a different take. Wasn't it supposed to have guitar by Barrie. Anyone got something else ?

6 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Spoiler

Definitely wouldn't call it a classic, although I do like it. The best way I can describe it: It's a compilation album. While it doesn't fit within a strict definition of "compilation," it definitely feels like one (and she even calls it a compilation on her album announcement via Instagram). Because of this, it can feel disjointed at times. Regardless, she never really misses and even her weakest albums produce strong tracks. 

Edit: No one come for me; I never said it was a bad album. I like the album! :oprah3:

3 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:
  Hide contents

There's something going on about CB, LL, and NotG. Why are there credits for instruments that aren't in the song? Why is Fabrizio not credited on CB or NotG? Why do multiple notice a difference in quality from the rest of the album? Why are some peoples versions of Cherry Blossom defaulting to their Unreleased album??

Spoiler

My cherry blossom didn't have Blue Banisters as album title it had "unreleased" and the file quality was way higher than the rest. Plus it was similar to preview leaks. Maybe the final version still have to leak :judgingu:

Just now, FFXSoul91 said:

Why is no one talking about how the leak has a version of Arcadia with The Trio at the end followed by The Trio playing again afterward as a separate track? 

THIS!!!!! Something is AFOOT Lanaboards!!!!

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.