Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

2 minutes ago, Actor said:

what with 4:55 beautiful version? jesus, can somebody answer

There is no version with this length. It was a mistake.

Spoiler

There is a version that is 3:36 and a version that is 3:54.

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

3 minutes ago, Actor said:

what with 4:55 beautiful version? jesus, can somebody answer

Whoever did a CD rip, did it wrong. For some reason most of the tracks were fucked in the process lol for example, Text Book was 23 mins :eartha2:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

Whoever did a CD rip, did it wrong. For some reason most of the tracks were fucked in the process lol for example, Text Book was 23 mins :eartha2:

thank u for explanation, but do u know what is that alternate version of beautiful 3:54? its different

3 minutes ago, Actor said:

thank u for explanation, but do u know what is that alternate version of beautiful 3:54? its different

I have no idea :toofunny: 

Spoiler

Apparently, the longer version has strings. Some say it could be fake, but I don't think so. It sounds too professional and I doubt someone could have made it so soon... 

I think it might be an early version, like happened with some tracks on Norman?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

There is no version with this length. It was a mistake.

Hide contents

There is a version that is 3:36 and a version that is 3:54.

Spoiler

ok but no seriously the version of beautiful I downloaded today with the rest of the album is 4:55

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:
  Hide contents

ok but no seriously the version of beautiful I downloaded today with the rest of the album is 4:55

Spoiler

the version i downloaded was the cd rip and its 3:56

Just now, pin up galore said:
  Hide contents

Yeah some songs get corrupted, especially on Macs. If you listen to the whole song while watching the timeline, it still stops at 3:36

It's an annoying iTunes/Apple/Mac thing, but it happens a lot

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.

if anything, I really think critics will LOVE sweet Caroline. Lots of lyricism in it, piano is absolutely gorgeous, and both new and old Lana-isms (blue blue blue, random technology references, etc) gets extra points for being produced by her family members as well 

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Yeah some songs get corrupted, especially on Macs. If you listen to the whole song while watching the timeline, it still stops at 3:36

It's an annoying iTunes/Apple/Mac thing, but it happens a lot

oooo thnx god the longer I have this MacBook the more I realize its kinda janky af :toofunny: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Spoiler

okay so i'm high but i can tell this album will age so well, it's really beautiful despite not having a lot of "OH SHIT" moments. already think it will surpass COCC in my album ranking but we will see.

initial song ranking

15. interlude - the trio - i don't really listen to instrumental songs and it seems kind of out of place even though it is enjoyable.

14. wildflower wildfire - y'all are going to come for my neck but i just don't care for this song! i wish i did

13. beautiful - great gowns ballads, beautiful gowns ballads

12. cherry blossom - ^^

11. living legend - other than the wah wah wahs this song is mid-tier lana IMO, not very exciting lyrically

10. if you lie down with me - i know this song will grow on me, i just do... giving me paradise vibes with the vocals/lyrics

9. arcadia - beautiful song but i'm just more excited about the newer songs

8. text book - ^^ (love this as an opening track - sorry for doubting you lanz)

7. nectar of the gods - one of my fav unreleased. disappointed that she didn't add more to the song, but still a classic.

6. blue banisters - this track and sweet carolina feel so deeply personal, i kind of love the inside jokes/references about her friends and family it's cute :wub:

5. dealer - i can see the audio of lana yelling going viral on tik tok. this track is iconic wbk

4. violets for roses - soooooo good. so gorgeous, i love this song it feels like a summer breeze (just like the lyrics!)

3. sweet carolina - (see blue banisters above...)

2. thunder - this is how you do a rework!! so much better than the original, this is a smash

1. black bathing suit - giving me west coast meets cherry meets??? i can't even describe, it's a wild one. definitely the biggest moment on the album.

i'm thinking...

NFR > UV > BTD > BB > COCC > HM > AKA > LFL ?? 

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif