Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Now rest in peace "Liz - I'm Calling from Calihoma" & "Bodega Bae" y'all will forever be missed.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Drunk right now, but I still think this is one of Lana's most important records, especially because of its autobiographical nature. 

Violets for Roses is blowing me away rn

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

I love Sweet Carolina, but I almost feel as though I wasn't supposed to hear it ever. I feel like you could easily say it's the most personal track on the album, it's directly for Chuck and her (adorable) little family. The lyrics are like I'm reading a letter Lana wrote to her 

imageproxy.jpg

obsessed with

Dealer and Thunder

right now 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I love Sweet Carolina, but I almost feel as though I wasn't supposed to hear it ever. I feel like you could easily say it's the most personal track on the album, it's directly for Chuck and her (adorable) little family. The lyrics are like I'm reading a letter Lana wrote to her 

Spoiler

I think you’ve put my exact feelings into words. This is the perfect way to describe that track. It’s so incredibly personal and feels like it was meant for only Lana and her friends/family to hear. 

JUST DO IT... JUST DO IT..DON'T WAIT

CAUSE' IF YOU'RE ON FIRE, YOU'RE ON FIRE...

:hair::hair:

Not Lana going onto Colbert to announce her next album on Friday. Who wants to bet we'll get more interviews next week with an announcement for another album?

Pre-Pre-release thread 3 for this year, here we come :lolliney:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I actually think the title Rock Candy Sweet would’ve fit this record well

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm officially back on board the "this may be one of her best albums" train. This record is so beautiful oh my god the last six songs... 

:trisha: 

Spoiler

So the album is beautiful, a few of the tracks underwhelmed me but it's a lovely album overall... however after listening to the trio I can't help but think how much better her music could be if she made songs with that sort of beat and fire to it?? The trio could have made a killer full song imo. I think nectar of the gods would have been my favourite if I hadn't have been listening to a year Prior

Spoiler

Promise you it's not 'cause of you that I'm mean
It's my afterthoughts
And what I never said, why there's a price on my head
It's nothing to do with them, it's my karmic lineage
So I'm not friends with my mother but still love my dad
Untraditional lover, can you handle that?

:xcry::cryney2::xcry:

Spoiler

They said I was bad
Let me show them what bad girls do

:grinds::hype::grinds:

No wonder the post-release thread is dry af when everyone heared the album before it's officially out.

6 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Not Lana going onto Colbert to announce her next album on Friday. Who wants to bet we'll get more interviews next week with an announcement for another album?

Pre-Pre-release thread 3 for this year, here we come :lolliney:

Poor post-release thread and BB era. LDR9 can wait for at least mid 2022 for me.

Mfhp.gif