Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Release Thread: OUT October 22nd, 2021

Black Bathing Suit question:

Spoiler

Does anyone have any idea what she's repeating over and over in the outro? I'm trying so hard to decipher but I haven't a clue :rollin:

i think if we never knew about living legend cherry blossom and thunder people would be FREAKING OUT with this album

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

2 hours ago, The Siren said:

my rank for now x

1. Thunder
  2. Cherry Blossom
  3. Dealer
  4. Beautiful
  5. Violets for Roses
  6. Blue Banisters
  7. Text Book
  8. Living Legend
  9. Sweet Carolina
  10. Nectar of the Gods
  11. Arcadia
  12. If You Lie Down with Me
  13. Wildflower Wildfire
  14. Black Bathing Suit

all 10/10 x

There's already a change x

1. Cherry Blossom
  2. Dealer
  3. Text Book
  4. Thunder
  5. Beautiful
  6. Blue Banisters
  7. Sweet Carolina
  8. Living Legend
  9. Nectar of the Gods
  10. Arcadia
  11. Wildflower Wildfire
  12. If You Lie Down with Me
  13. Violets for Roses
  14. Black Bathing Suit

Spoiler

the way i listened to the album for like at least 2 hours straight n still can't answer w an intellectual sentence yet, cus i was just so enraptured w the music. i just went with the flow, but the vibes are in and they tell me this album is MAGNIFICENT. details later im just like, soaking in it's world 2QqKqXy.gif

UV/Honeymoon

giving it another listen, volume up....

Spoiler

Black Bathing Suit is really beautiful, the tempo change in the chorus is legendary. Not a fan of the screaming vocals in the outro
IYLDWM is nice, but nothing really special to me. Song doesnt seem to go anywhere, instrumental is boring and lyrically/vocally its nothing special
Beautiful is so..so poorly written. Even the first verse is like... Jesus Christ.. it sounds like a really poor freestyle that she somehow thought was good and stuck with.. bad/sad/glad... girl..... Chorus is boring af too. :(
Violets For Roses is nice but again I hate the chorus. 
Sweet Carolina is beautiful but the crypto / iPhone 11 / fuck you Kevin references are weird and out of place. Quite like it but I dont think any of these songs outside of BBS have much replay value at the moment.
Thunder is beautiful, Living Legend remains flawless, Cherry Blossom is still cute, same with Nectar of The Gods. 
Dealer is a great song but sounds like it was shelved off Miles Kanes' record or something. Way too much of his vocals, barely any Lana. and the outro is a bit cringe tbh.

Arcadia, WFWF, BBS, Thunder and Living Legend are the best tracks. the other unreleased are cute, Dealer is good but out of place, Beautiful is Terrible, Sweet Carolina is a great closer, everything else I dont really care for. 
Waaaaaay toooooo much piano on this album, but what did I expect? Another vinyl and CD im not gonna buy sadly :( I dont mind piano albums but a lot of tracks are just boring to my ears 
I still love lana ofc... but yeah this new album is not it (for me!)

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Spoiler

did sweet Carolina mention Lizzy era Lana? She said Fuck you, Kevin :trisha:

3 minutes ago, Pale Fire said:

giving it another listen, volume up....

Reveal hidden contents

Black Bathing Suit is really beautiful, the tempo change in the chorus is legendary. Not a fan of the screaming vocals in the outro
IYLDWM is nice, but nothing really special to me. Song doesnt seem to go anywhere, instrumental is boring and lyrically/vocally its nothing special
Beautiful is so..so poorly written. Even the first verse is like... Jesus Christ.. it sounds like a really poor freestyle that she somehow thought was good and stuck with.. bad/sad/glad... girl..... Chorus is boring af too. :(
Violets For Roses is nice but again I hate the chorus. 
Sweet Carolina is beautiful but the crypto / iPhone 11 / fuck you Kevin references are weird and out of place. Quite like it but I dont think any of these songs outside of BBS have much replay value at the moment.
Thunder is beautiful, Living Legend remains flawless, Cherry Blossom is still cute, same with Nectar of The Gods. 
Dealer is a great song but sounds like it was shelved off Miles Kanes' record or something. Way too much of his vocals, barely any Lana. and the outro is a bit cringe tbh.

Arcadia, WFWF, BBS, Thunder and Living Legend are the best tracks. the other unreleased are cute, Dealer is good but out of place, Beautiful is Terrible, Sweet Carolina is a great closer, everything else I dont really care for. 
Waaaaaay toooooo much piano on this album, but what did I expect? Another vinyl and CD im not gonna buy sadly :( I dont mind piano albums but a lot of tracks are just boring to my ears 
I still love lana ofc... but yeah this new album is not it (for me!)

If there was a downvote button, id use it here. 

7 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Black Bathing Suit question:

Hide contents

Does anyone have any idea what she's repeating over and over in the outro? I'm trying so hard to decipher but I haven't a clue :rollin:

Spoiler

"they really made stacks out of it for me" is what i hear 

aOaIzH2.gif

Just now, The Siren said:
  Reveal hidden contents

did sweet Carolina mention Lizzy era Lana? She said Fuck you, Kevin :trisha:

If there was a downvote button, id use it here. 

:defeated: love it when people take my taste personally.... but its ok, when anyone says something even mildly shady about UV the claws come out, so I get it

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Just now, Shades said:

Can anyone confirm which unreleased and previously leaked songs have been reworked?

Thunder is the most obvious at the first second. 

I didn't notice any difference with the others but I'll have to play them back to back later to tell. 

26 minutes ago, Super Movie said:
  Hide contents

I love Sweet Carolina, but I almost feel as though I wasn't supposed to hear it ever. I feel like you could easily say it's the most personal track on the album, it's directly for Chuck and her (adorable) little family. The lyrics are like I'm reading a letter Lana wrote to her 

Spoiler

agreed, it's SO intimate– am obsessed with the line "we love you like god loves you," so damn sweet

aOaIzH2.gif

1 hour ago, shadesofdealer said:

Tell me this puta did not just say

Hide contents

“You tried to trade in my new truck for roses”

Like wtf is this even supposed to mean I’m disappointed with this one tbh

Spoiler

I hear rollses, as in Rolls Royces

aOaIzH2.gif

So don’t write me a letter
I’ll always be right here
Closer to you than your next breath, my dear... 

These closing lines...:trisha:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Reveal hidden contents

"they really made stacks out of it for me" is what i hear 

Spoiler

Okay me too but I can't figure out what she means by that, maybe a comment on how people make money off her?

21 minutes ago, Sweb92 said:
  Hide contents

So the album is beautiful, a few of the tracks underwhelmed me but it's a lovely album overall... however after listening to the trio I can't help but think how much better her music could be if she made songs with that sort of beat and fire to it?? The trio could have made a killer full song imo. I think nectar of the gods would have been my favourite if I hadn't have been listening to a year Prior

DAMN, I was having a shower and even tho I'm probably so late to this, I KNEW IT. I just got this feeling that everything got leaked and omgggggg here I ammmmm here it issss :creep::creep::creep::creep::creep::creep: Ready to drown into this rabbit hole toniiighhhhht :defeated:

Just now, DCooper said:

Hide contents

Okay me too but I can't figure out what she means by that, maybe a comment on how people make money off her?

Spoiler

i think she means all the shit the press gave her ultimately just made her a fuck ton of money by making her more famous/notorious..."so thanks for that"

aOaIzH2.gif